MK - Chapter 16

Sunday, February 18th, 2018

Niko's POV

This little girl just messed with the wrong man.

"What did you just say to Tatianna?"

"Who are you?! I said, 'Too Dark.' What are you deaf or something?"

"Who am I? You're worst nightmare." I pulled out my phone to call Adonis. I told him to gas up the plane and get a flight time to 'The Island' for a drop-off.

"Wait a minute?! You're with her?! Oh, this is hilarious!"

"Tatianna, start the Escalade. I'll be in shortly."

Tatianna jumped in the Escalade and started the engine. I walked over to this chick and stood right in front of her face.

"The name's Niko, and you might want to remember it because it will bring you nightmares."

"I am not scared of you or anyone else."

I shook my head and wagged my finger. "Oh, sweetie you will be."

She didn't know it, but I slyly attached one of the devices to her jacket. She is going to find out soon enough how scared of me she will be.

"Enjoy the rest of your day," I said with the biggest smile on my face as I opened the passenger door and took my seat.

"Tati, baby how would you like to take a short trip to Tahiti for two days? Then you can see where Aiesha and Matti are getting married in August."

"I would love to. When are we leaving?"

"Adonis is checking now. He will call me back asap."

Tatianna's POV

"I'll pack later tonight. Our last spot for the day is my favorite beach."

It didn't take me long to drive there. And, the sun was close to setting. Yes! We'll get to see the sunset. After parking, Niko and I held each other's hands to walk on the beach.

"Welcome to Tati's Spot. It was named after me by Papa G. You'll meet him at the next spot we walk to."