MK - Chapter Six

Saturday, October 7th, 2017

Niko's POV

"So, Mr. Jay, what was that word you told Aiesha in the restaurant about the bet? And, say it loud and clear enough that Tatianna's parents can hear!!"

"I-I said it was a harmless bet," He nervously said. What a punk!

Pandora walked over to him and punched him right in the mouth. "You and your little friends thought it was harmless making fun of my daughter's skin?!!! How dare you!! She is in the hospital fighting for her life!! And, don't anyone of you say sorry because I don't want to hear it!!!" Then, she went down the line and smacked every one of them.

Now, it was Jarvis' turn. "Tatianna has always been self-conscious about her skin because of people like you and your little crew!! We talked her out of some of the things she wanted to do to lighten her skin - one of them being bleaching her skin. But you seven idiots went too far. When she wakes up, because she will, you made it worse for anyone else who wants to show her how much she is loved!!!"

Aiesha took her turn too. "Tatianna is the only sibling I have! I hate each and every one of you for what you did to my sister! I knew something was wrong with you because not once did you kiss her or even want to touch her. Tatianna could have already been in a relationship with Niko, who loves her to the moon and back. But like the gentleman he is, he thought Tatianna was happy and she was. Now I wish he did break up that sham of a relationship you had with my sister. None of you will see that $20,000 you bet because that is going towards' my sister's medical expenses! So, before you perish, you will be coughing up $20,000 each! And, I want it in cash!"

"So, here is how it is going to go. We are going to take a field trip to the bank. Each one of you is going to get $20,000 and put it in a briefcase. Then, pass it on to Aiesha so she can set up a bank account. But the first field trip is to the hospital because you are going to see what your darn bet has done to Tatianna. I am going to warn you-you will be watched and a device will be strapped to you. So, if you even try to escape, the device will be pressed, and you will not like the feeling it will give you. It's a little device that I have been secretly working on at my company."

My bodyguards strapped the devices to each one of them. It's a small device that looks like a phone. Once each device was strapped on, Andras and Demetrios untied the ropes. "Your lives depend on whether Tatianna lives or dies! Now, follow the bodyguards out to the SUV's you will be riding in."

Two different brands of SUV's were parked out front - a black Escalade, along with a black and blue Lincoln Navigator.

Matti and Aiesha got in their Range Rover. Pandora, Jarvis, and I got in my Cullinan. Then, we all drove off to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I parked my truck in Tatianna's spot. Matti and Aiesha parked close to us. The other vehicles found three parking spaces right next to each other. Once everyone was out of the vehicles, we made our way to the receptionist.

"Hi, we need seven visitor badges. Tatianna's friends have come to visit her." That made me feel nauseous saying that. But, I had to so they can see the damage they have done with that freaking bet. The receptionist gave them all badges, along with one for me, Matti, Aiesha, Pandora, and Jarvis. Then, we made our way to the private waiting room.

"Aiesha, you take the two girls with you." They left the waiting room. Jay and that wicked girlfriend of his are going with me.

20 minutes, later Aiesha came back. Both of those girls came back with phony tears. "Spare us with the tears, or I will have those devices pushed." They think I am playing. An electric shock so strong will cause them to drop in less than 20 seconds. You all are probably wondering why I created something like that. Well, guess what? I can and I did.