MK - Chapter 25

Friday, August 31st, 2018

Tatianna's POV

Now I know why he is asking me the most moronic question I have ever heard. His is one of the test results that came back positive for drugs. He lost his mind if he thinks I am doing what he asked.

I sure did press record on my phone. And, Niko had a security button placed underneath my desk. I pressed that too. Niko is on his way down as we speak.

"Callum, let me get this straight - you want me to ruin my medical career because you failed a drug test?"

"Yes." He said it with a straight face.

"You seriously want me to get my medical license revoked for you?!" If he couldn't tell by now, I am highly irritated.

"Tatianna, your just a doctor. I'm sure you can find another job in a different state. I'm an executive at one of the most successful telecom companies in the world. The previous doctor let me do it, so why can't you?"

"That's precisely why the previous doctor is not here anymore. You have lost your dang mind if you think I am going to lose my medical license for you." Pissed is a word that best describes how I am right now. Niko, you better get down here fast because Callum is about to catch a foot up his.....

Niko's POV

As I came back from a brief meeting with Aubrey and Owen, I noticed an alarm going off. And, it can only be Tatianna. I better get down there now.

"Aubrey, I'll be back. Something is going on in Tatianna's office."

"Go ahead, Niko. I'll hold your calls."

I sure did run to the elevator and went down to the medical center floor. Tatianna's door was wide open as I approached. Where is everyone else? I heard everything they were saying as I stepped off the elevator and ran to Tatianna's office.

"Callum, you need to get out of my office now. I will not be falsifying ANY medical records because you decided to indulge in drugs before a scheduled test that you knew about. I am not risking my medical license or relationship with Niko for you or anyone else! Niko may not have even fired you, but he will now when I tell him what you want me to do!!"

"I wish it didn't come to this, but I can't let you do that."

I sure did barge into her office and knocked him on the floor.

"Callum, touch Tatianna and I will hurl you out of that glass window! And, Tatianna is correct because I wasn't going to fire anyone. A first offense is a warning. But, in your case, you're fired! And, you're going to jail for a long time for threatening to assault Tatianna!"

No, I know a better place for you. Sorry, Tatianna but Callum just bought himself a one-way ticket to the island. Tatianna picked up the phone.

"Tatianna, hang up the phone. I know a place where Callum will never harass another person again. Just let me do it. This time."