Shulk x Neko!Reader

I thought I'd do a special for you guys so I did a Neko reader. Your welcome! Suggested by yoshibuya. Special thanks to you!
(F/W) - Favorite weapon
--------------

Shulk x Neko!Reader

My Hero

Today was a lazy day for you, well, almost everyday is your lazy day. Always sitting around with friends, especially Shulk! You both had been best friends ever since, that horrid day. The day he made everyone see you a different way. You never forgot how he saved you that very day....

~Flash Back brought to you by Nutella!~

(I'm not going to put the story in italics unless you wonderful readers want me to.)
You were on the swing set all alone. You were only 5 years old in kindergarten. You were, and still are, a very intelligent girl. You kept an (F/C) hat with a (another fav color) (Favorite logo) logo to cover your fluffy cat ears and always kept your tail hidden in your pants. All the kids avoided you because of this.

One day when you were at school, the bullies pushed you down and your hat flew off, uncovering your ears. Making other kids scared of you they ran away. You cried as wind started to whirl around. You clutched your hat as the wind thrashed your tiny body around like a rag doll. As you walked around, kids ran away, some screaming in fear, others stand traumatized. A few tears coursed down your red cheeks, from your beautiful (E/C) eyes. Your (S/C) more pale today as any other...You sighed as the teacher called you all in for more learning. Oh joy...

Later that day you went home yourself. After awhile you decided you'd go to bed early. As you lay in bed you over heard your parents. "We can't keep her much longer! She's only a burden to this family!" Your mother growled at father. "No she is not! You know how much I love her! Not everything is about you!" Father spat. Just then there was a loud SMACK! You cringed as you heard your mother sob. You quickly jumped up from bed and placed most of your clothes in an old duffle bag in your closet. "We'll, and we absolutely will, get rid of her once she comes back from school tomorrow." Your Mother commanded as your father sulked away.

You put some money you either found and earned in the side pockets of the bag. "$78.34! All that work payed off!" You whisper yelled to yourself. You carefully placed on a heart shaped, (Birthstone) necklace, that had Dad carved into it. His picture was neatly placed in the heard as you smiled to yourself. You snuck into the kitchen putting some (F/F) in a bag (if it's already in a bag then forget the 'in a bag' part.). You put the food in a different bag and gathered everything else you needed. After packing you pushed the bags under the bed just in case.

You tiptoed to your Dads room and kissed his fore head. "I'm sorry daddy. I will see you again for sure. I'll be in the Smash coop. And surely you'll be proud." You whispered placing a picture of both of you making funny faces on his night stand. A tiny tear landed on the stand as you turned and left. You grabbed your bags from under your bed and jumped out your bedroom window. You were sad yet, excited you get to travel. You even took your favorite weapon, a (Favorite weapon), strapped with you.

You walked down to a different area, a new world to you. your tail swished around wildly as you arrived in (your hometown). You gasped at the scenery. The wind was gentle and soft, swishing leaves around. Your fuzzy (H/C) ears twitched in excitement. A new life was ahead of you. You danced around happily, yet blindly, and accidentally ran into a boy surprisingly your age. "I'm so sorry!" You apologized. The boy smiled. "It's fine!" He accepted and helped you up. "I'm (Y/N)!" You greet happily. "I'm the amazing Shulk!" The boy, Shulk, greeted back as you two laughed.

"I like your ears! They almost look real!" Shulk exclaimed. "Oh, um, well....you see. Their real. Real as I am, and I think I'm real." You say childishly. "Whoa! Really?! That's so cool!" Shulk yelled. "Shhhh!" You shushed. He did the 'Zip-the-lip' gesture. "Can I pet your ears?" He asked. You thought for a bit and nodded. He squealed like a fan girl and stroked them softly. You purred whilst his eyes gleamed in excitement.