Fox x Reader x Sonic

Ok so I have to tell you guys, I tried my best on the Palutena x Fem!reader x Samus, it sucked.... Terribly. So, I've spent like days to fix it, and it just got worse, I'm so friggen sorry I couldn't make it but still. I can still try on my free time. And I just really can't make Fem x fem x fem!reader. I don't know why, but it just sucks.
---------------------------------------------
Fox X Reader X Sonic
Were in this together

You were practicing with your (F/W) while Fox watched you. He helped you with training because before you almost hurt yourself, but now your better than ever! You take a final swing at the training dummy and it rips open. "So how'd I do?" You ask. Fox claps. "Your getting better every time." He replies. Just then a blue blur speeds past you, causing you to fall, but you didn't hit the ground, white gloves and blue arms circled around your waist. Sonic. "Hey Sanic!" You smirk. He sighs and helps you up. "I told you not to call me that." Sonic says. "But I still did." You grin.

Fox walks up beside you, with a tiny glare. "Hey Fox!" Sonic greets. "Greetings, Sonic." Fox greets. You laugh at the tension between them. "Can't you guys get along for once?" You ask still laughing. "Maybe." Sonic replies. "Probably." Fox says. You grin. "Those aren't real answers." You say childishly. Sonic chuckles wrapping an arm around your shoulder. "Well, gotta go! See ya Y/N!" Sonic exclaims leaving, real fast. "At least he's gone. Now we can get back to training you." Fox says. "Somebody's Jelly!" You tease. "No." Fox says sternly. "Now let's get back to training you." He adds. "Ugh. K Mom!" You say grabbing your (F/W).

-Few Hours Later-

You've broke open 17 punching bags and 31 punching dummies. You take a break and lean against a tree. Fox smirks. "Tired?" He asks. "Nah! I totally didn't break open 48 training items." You say sarcastically. Fox chuckles. Then Sonic dashes by again and lays on a tree branch over you. "What's up Y/N?" Sonic asks. "You." You reply. Sonic stays quiet for a few seconds and chuckles. "Nice one!" He says. "Why are you here?" Fox asks. "Why not?" Sonic retorts. "Everyone is training, why aren't you?" Fox asks. "Cause' all I need is speed." Sonic says.

You look at them and back away slowly. You grab two peanut butter jars and run back to the scene where Sonic and Fox are arguing. "At least Y/N actually likes to hang out with me." Sonic says. "What do you mean?" Fox asks. "She's gone." Sonic chuckles. Fox looks around for you, so you run behind the tree as Fox glares back at Sonic. "Ok guys, enough, you take arguing too far." You say walking out from behind the tree. "When did you get back?" Sonic asks. "I came back a few minuets ago." You reply. "For what?" Fox asks. "I got me some peanut butter." You say. "For what?" They ask. "Cause your both jelly!" You laugh throwing a peanut butter jar at both of them.

They both caught the jars you threw at them. ( I would totally do this ) "Jelly? Of what?" Sonic asked. "Don't play dumb." You smirk. They both blush. "I was joking, anyway I'm gonna hang out with Roy, laters!" You wave. And guess what? They started arguing again. You walk over to Roy, who's training as well. "Hey Roy!" You greet. "Hey Shorty!" He greets back. "I'm not short!" You yell. "Sure you are! What do you need now?" He asks. "Y/N wants to train with you." You say. "Alright, but I thought you were training with Fox." Roy replies. "Sanic shown up and the arguing tea party began." You say. Roy nods. "Then I'll train you myself." Roy said. "That's the plan genius." You snort.

~time skip brought to you by tater tots~

You sat in the grass watching Roy perform his tricks. "Don't mess up!" You yell, causing him to miss the target. "Oops." You smirk. Roy tackles you and tickles you. "Nononononononono!" You yell laughing. You push Roy off of you, both of you laughing. A blue beam of light flashes by and Fox chases it. You realize Sonic and Fox are fighting, taking it way too far. You jump up and follow them. So does Roy. You find Sonic taunting at Fox as invisible steam floats over Fox's head,

You slide in between the two. "Stop!" You yell. Both look at you nervously. "What has gotten into you two? You used to ignore each other, then this?" You ask. Both look at you with a guilty expression. "Calm. Yourselves." You say. "Alright." Sonic says standing to your left. "Ok." Fox says standing to your left. "Why are you two fighting?" You ask. "Do you honestly want the truth?" Fox asks. You nod. "We both like you, like, more than best friends." Sonic explains. "Aw, how sweet." You coo. "That's not a good enough reason." You say glaring at the two boys.

Sonic shrugs as Fox chuckles. Just then Donkey Kong was on his little tantrum again. He's always easily angered. He swung at everyone and everything. "Were in this together, right guys?" You ask. They both smile at you and nod. You hug them and run off to stop the angry Gorilla, leaving the two red as a fire truck.

--------------------------
Could've been better, sorry I take so long, I sometimes forget I have this story, sorry again!