Ness x Reader

Ness x Mirror!Reader
But You Didn't
(Yes, you are a child in this)

You hid in the mirrors of the mansion. You were a rare character in the SSB mansion. If the player finds the mirror and breaks it they can play as you. But no one has even found the mirror yet. It's difficult because you fall down the edges of the map, making it hard to find you. You stare at the inside of the mansion thinking about the cruel joke you live. No one was there for you, or so you thought. A boy named Ness found your mirror, shattering it on Captain Falco. "New Character Incoming!" The narrator's voice boomed. You grinned and jumped out of the mirror. You jump off stage and now you were one of the top strongest.

Your room is in the mirror lands, but now you can transfer to the reality dimension, and Mirror dimension. You decide to thank Ness, the character that saved you. After the battle Captain Falco lost. You walk up to Ness and smile at him. "Thank you for freeing me! I couldn't stand it much longer in the mirror realm." You say. Ness smiles back. "No problem!" He exclaims. "You don't even know how thankful I am." You sigh. Ness nods at you. "C'mon. You might be hungry after that battle. Miss Palutena wants to make us grilled cheese."

"Sounds nice." You chuckle. You follow Ness off the stage and to the kitchen. "What's it like in the mirror world?" Ness asks, taking a bite out of his sandwich. "Well, it's mostly silver, and it's lonely. You can see through the mirrors into the mansion, but it's okay for a place." You say. Ness listens in curiosity. Lucas sat next to you. "Hi Y/n! I'm Lucas! I heard you're one of the top strongest characters! What's it like being so strong?" Lucas asks. "Well, you can defeat your enemy quicker. And it's nice to be able to impress people." You reply. Village kid appeared sitting in front of you. "What's your favorite color? Favorite animal? Place? What kind of powers do you have? What's your special ability?" He asks. You struggle to remember what he said.

"My favorite color is f/c, I like F/a(s), I love F/p, I have the power of light and reflection, and my special ability is a tactical laser, it technically just obliterates all my enemy's." You state. "Cool!" Ness awes. Lucas gives you a high five. You laugh with them, no one hated you(yet). And that made you happy.

After 3 weeks:

You knew everyone and every centimeter of the mansion. You ran down the halls chasing Ness. "Tag you're it!" You exclaim running in the opposite direction. He taught you how to play tag, hide and go seek, laser tag and laser skate tag. You dash faster. "You cheated Y/n!" Ness laughs. "I'm a mirror guardian! Not a cheetah!" You laugh, continuing to run. You both laugh as Ness tackles you. "Alright alright. You two are giving me a head ache." Peach sighed. "Whatever fruit face. C'mon Ness!" You grin, but Peach grabbed you by the shirt. "Y/n! You ungrateful brat of an annoying pest!" Peach growled. "It's nice you can think about yourself!" You snap. "I'm talking about YOU." Peach yelled. "That's great! But I'm not a mirror!" You exclaim. "Oh, but isn't that where you came from?" Peach smirked.

"Allow me to educate you with a summary with a level of moron you will understand...I'm not the mirror, I didn't create myself, I use mirrors as portals, and if you're actually smart, you'll realize I can't reflect anything but your lame comebacks. Or if you're REALLY that stupid, here's a better summary...Meh blah dur dur mel blah dur furrrr duhhh..." You grin. Ness laughed, but stopped when Peach threw you across the hall. Ness slides a mirror, he found on the wall, under you. You land safely in water in the mirror realm. You climb out of the mirror and thank Ness. "No problem." He replies. "You did awesome back there." Ness said patting your back. "I know! And when you threw that mirror under me before I got hurt! I fell in water conveniently." You say. "We are a great team!" Ness boasted. You nod in reply.

"YOU BOTH ARE SO DEAD!" Peach yells stomping off. You high five Ness and run off. "I always wondered, can you bring anything with you to the Mirror place?" Ness asks. "Well, yeah, but it's hard to bring people, if that's what you're aiming for. Then again, since you're like me, I guess if you want to go to the mirror realm..." You say. "Please." He begs. You chuckle. "Fine, but if you get lost, I'm leaving without you." You tease. "Not funny Y/n." Ness pouts. "Fine, fine. Let's go." You laugh, running into the glass window.