Cloud x Reader

Cloud x Demon!Reader
Not What You Seem
Requested By @Adry_Hiraku
Alright ladies, get the popcorn this ones for you or guys.

"Is she okay?" Link asks worriedly as the H/c hair colored ghoul throws darts at an apple in a tree. "She's been laying there for hours throwing her hand made darts at that Apple tree." Ness squeaks in fear. "Well, I just think she dislikes people." Cloud says, crossing his arms. "She-a hates people! In her own-a game there's a theory she made her own-a parents commit suicide!" Luigi shakes, his accent making him barely audible. "It's just a Theory Luigi...Theories come out of nowhere, like you can put a random sign out of nowhere and people think it has importance." Cloud sighs. Y/n continues to throw darts with a scowl on her face. "Should someone at least stop her?" Link asks. Ness shakes his head.

"N-No. one day I asks her to stop breaking Peach's Mirrors, then she gave me this horrifying look." Ness states. "What d-did she-a look-a like?" Luigi asks, shaking harder than an earthquake. "In Y/n's eyes, it looked like a whole world of nightmares infested the irises. Her mouth was slightly open and she had fangs, I could've swore she had a black, forked tongue!" Ness exclaimed. A dart flew past all their heads, making them wide eyed. "Stop talking about me." You hiss. Luigi was the first to run out of there. The others walked away cautiously, except Cloud. "Why are you still here?" You ask, a dart forming on the palm of her hand.

"I want to know you more." Cloud smiles, sitting next to you. "No you don't." You reply. Cloud only smiles and shakes his head. "Why are you so persistent?" You ask, folding your wings neatly behind your back. "I just want to know your story and everything you want to talk about." Cloud says. "Whatever Smiley." You sigh. "Thanks Y/n." Cloud thanks, giving a tiny grin. You roll your eyes and sigh again, telling Cloud your backstory. "Is it true you forced your parents to commit suicide?" Cloud asks. "What? No. Who ever told you that has literally no brain at all." You say, raising a brow in confusion. "My parents left me to correct my mistakes. They're good people, but they've locked me away in our mansion for so long I forgot how to act around humans. I just made myself more intimidating so I wouldn't make any mistakes around them. Of course, there are inhumane inhabitants here, it's all the same. If they can talk and judge, they're just like a human." You add.

"So...does that mean they abandoned you?" Cloud asks. You roll your eyes. "Yes stupid. But they did it for the great or good. If you haven't seen my game I'm the monster, after I leave home, the plot twist of the game is you controlled the bad guy. At the end if you find all the hidden items you get another ending. Our creator made a few DLCs too, just to understand the plot. But I was scaring people so bad they pretended I was the hero to prevent me from burning their village..." You explain, avoiding eye contact. "Is that why you don't trust anyone, you think they're all pretend?" Cloud asks. "Yes." You sigh, but Cloud chuckles. "Is something funny, Smiley?" You ask, looking up.

"It's not funny, you got me there. But you should realize we just want to help you." Cloud smiles. "And we wouldn't think of you as a monster! You're really cool, on the plus side, if you became friendlier I'm sure everyone would love you." Cloud adds joyfully. "You really think so?" You ask, looking away again. "Of course!" Cloud exclaims. "I feel...something other than regret and anger." You mumble. "It's called comfort and warmth." Cloud replied. "It's...nice...I guess." You mutter, red consuming your face. "Why do I feel this way?" You ask, staring at your hands, which form black magic mixed with the color of your emotions.

"You feel that way because you're getting kindness and gratitude from someone." Cloud states. "I don't like it, it makes my face burn." You grunt. "That's called a blush." Cloud says. "Oh." You reply. "It...usually happens if someone says sugar coated things or if they hug you or something." Cloud says, tapping his chin. "Hug?" You ask. "Sure!" Cloud grins, hugging you. "Is this...a hug?" You ask, your face gaining more red. "Yeah, you just wrap your arms around someone, or something like an animal." Cloud replies, letting go of you. "Is it a human gesture?" You ask. "Mhm." Cloud hums. "I understand a 'hug' now." You says, your E/c eyes flickering red every now and then. "It's an act, or gesture, of kindness to another person to make them feel...nice." You say, closing your eyes.