Bowser x Reader

Bowser x DragonHybrid!Reader
Not a Villain
C/N = Chomp Name | S/N= Sidekick Name | B/F/N = Best Friends Name
You were trapped under a fallen tree, since you accidentally wandered into a construction zone. Your wings felt highly damaged under the heavy weight. Suddenly the weight disappeared from your body and you felt relieved. A gigantic, scaly hand offered to help you up, so you hesitantly accepted the help. A turtle like dinosaur was there. He waved, in which you gladly waved back.
That's when your friendship started.

"-and that's when I finally gained victory." Bowser finished. "That's amazing." You awe at the giant Turtle. He chuckles. He's known you for a year now, and you still awe at him like a 3 year old. He tells you stories of all the games he's in and all the minions he created to stop Mario. They never actually hated each other. They were just 'programed' to dislike each other. Your wings have healed a lot over the year, you can fly again, but not for very long.

You both sat under a tree by a Chain Chomp if that's what Bowser calls it. You take the pin from the ground that held the Chomp. It jumped up and down with unlimited energy. You laugh as it jumps around Bowser then around the tree. It settles next to you and falls asleep in seconds. "What's it like at your castle?" You ask, petting the Chomp. "It's nothing special...There are only traps to capture Mario and then fight me." Bowser replied. You nudge his side and laugh. "Not the battle castle. Your HOME castle." You specified.

"You should've just said so! My castle is like a normal home, except it's more expanded." Bowser said with a chuckle. "So what's your home like?" Bowser asks. "Well, my home is (large/Average/Small) with a F/c roof and a (2nd F/c) pool." You reply. "Very nice." Bowser comments. You both continue to sit in silence and watch everyone train in the front lawn of the mansion. "What's it like to be the villain of a game?" You ask.

Bowser was silent for a while. "It's not the best. You're always the one put down and every player thinks we really ARE evil. They find us most unpleasant in a video game, but...some out there try to understand, what it's like to be disliked by so many people. Sometimes...even the heroes are the villains behind the scenes." Bowser replies. You look up at Bowser, he seems to be spaced out a little. You only smile.

"Well, even though your a Villain in a video game, your a hero behind the scenes." You say. Bowser looks at you surprised. "You know, you really are different from the series. Not only did you save me from being squashed to death from under a tree,—" Bowser chuckles at the statement. "—but you've always been there for me, you've been my hero the past year. No one accepted me for me. I don't know why, I guess being new really gives people opportunity to make fun of someone, who's vulnerable without time to make friends. And without friends, we(egee) have no one to help back us up." You say from heart.

Bowser smiles a toothy grin and hugs you. You hug back and pat his shell. The Chomp nudges your foot so you pet him again. After a while, the sun went down and the moon came up. Bowser left for a while to get a few things, so you were left with C/n. Yes, you named the Chomp. What good is it to have a pet without a name?

You were resting your eyes, then C/n started growling. Your e/c eyes shoot open to see Peach looming over you. "Can I help you?" You ask. Almost adding 'not' between help and I. "What are you doing with a beast?" Peach asks. "I know, he's a beast of Legend. Dude has like 15 castles." You say, acting like you knew what Princess Pouty was saying. "Yeah, 15 castles to kidnap Mario! My savior!" Peach said, raising her voice.

"Well maybe if you didn't get your weak butt kidnapped all the time, then Mario wouldn't die thousands of times." You counter, holding C/n protectively. Peach nearly died of anger. "Our game is always like that!" Peach replied, getting even more angry if that was possible. "Well, there was that one game about Luigi saving Mario, but you had to get history info from everyone. And you weren't included. Need I mention that game sucked." You say with an eyebrow raise.

"This is why no one LIKES you, Y/n!" Peach yells. You stifle a laugh. "What ever do you mean, Princess?" You ask with a sillier voice. "Everyone HATES you because you act like—!" Peach started yelling. "Keep it down. Besides, I wasn't ACTING, that's just how I am." You say happily. "No one likes you for you! At least people like me!" Peach growls, gritting her teeth.

"That's because those people think 'oh no! A damsel in distress, poor oh poor princess! I will save you as a Plummer and hope you'll love me back!~'." You say, progressively making your voice higher. "What about your game, hmmm?! Are you just some weak character? Oh so sad." Peach tries to retort.

"Actually, in MY game, I'm the main character out of four pickable characters. I use a F/w and I have S/N, which is my sidekick throughout the entire series. We don't 'save' the hostage because He's/she's actually awesome and saves himself/herself, his/her name is B/F/N. The fourth and final character would be (Other B/F/N), he/she can use his/her magic against anything he/she has the power to (Selective Power). And oh? What do you have? The power to make it rain peaches and everyone falls asleep. You wanna know why they fall asleep? Because your the most boring character." You say with a grin, showing off a couple of fangs.

Bowser comes back with blankets, pillows and Snapple. "Y/n?" Bowser asks. "Sup Bowser?" You ask with a wave. "You hang out with a monster, a VILLAIN, Y/n!" Peach yells. "He's not a villain. He's not a monster, well, the evil kind anyway. If anything, YOU'RE the monster because you think Bowsers THE VILLAIN. He saved me, became friends with me and never left my side." You snap(ple okay I'll stop) back at Peach. "He's still a Villain in my game!" Peach growled.

"So what, it's your game. He was programmed like that, and look, he brought US a (favorite flavored Snapple) with blankets and pillows to enjoy the stars. Not a villain to me. To me...he's brave, kind, and a hero. At least he isn't stepping on turtles or leaving green dinosaurs in pits." You say when he hands you the Snapple you've been dying for. (If you don't like Snapple, Change it.)

Peach chucks a radish at you, only for it to be consumed by C/n. "Nice going C/n!" You praise, petting your chomp. "I Hate you, and your Chained Animal." Peach mumbled. "Don't listen to her. She talks to herself." Bowser whispers to you. You laugh and watch as Peach stomps away like a madman. "Thanks for backing me up." Bowser said with a grin. You fold your wings around Bowser. "You needed a friend, you got one to love." You say.

"I love you, too...Y/n." Bowser replies.

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

Don't hate me ;—; I tried and I can't type. I'm sorry I never update. I love you all for reading...

I'm sorry!