Lucario x Reader part 2

Lucario x Reader Part 2
I still love you

After Lucario forgave you for moving, and after you forgave him for blaming you, you two ended up as best friends. You blushed remembering you said you could be more than that. You decide to get some rest, but before you did a loud sound surged through your head. You wanted to open your eyes, but you couldn't. The sound disappeared but an electrical shock coursed through your body. You defiantly felt different, but you couldn't tell, with your eyes being closed tightly and all.

After what felt like forever, your eyes snapped open. You jumped up but wobbled around and fell. You felt, waaaaay different. You grunt and wobble your way to the bathroom. Your vision was blurry, but you could still see where you were walking. Your sight cleared up and you looked into the mirror, you waved at Lucario, but he waved at the same time. You turn fully to him, realizing it was a MIRROR, not a window. You felt like screaming, but you couldn't, your throat has just gone completely dry. A wave of emotions clouded your head.

You punch the wall closest to you, already forgetting other SSB characters are living here. "What...happened?" You ask yourself. You looked exactly like Lucario, except, more...feminine. You had a (F/C) chest instead of Lucario's yellow one, you had a (S/FC) for skin, unlike Lucario's dark blue skin. You shake your head. This is all just a dream, you'll wake up any moment now... But you didn't. You were trapped in this nightmare forever. You sigh in hopes of recognition by your friends. As you gain a steady walking pattern, instead of looking like a drunk Lucario, you walk out. You see the stares of the characters, not knowing what to say at all.

"(Y/N)?" Pit asked. "Um, what...happened to you?" Ness asked. "I don't know, I just fell asleep and..." You say. "Uh, well, I kinda hit a machine while I was training..." Marth admits nervously. "You what now?" Samus asked. "I was training and I threw my sword at a machine." Marth said. "What did it look like" you ask, nervous to hear his answer. "Well, it was grey, a white satellite on the top, a wire hooked up to a laptop, red buttons, and a little tower by it." Marth explained. Your eye twitches slightly. "That was the exact machine my dad was working on! It was to turn several special human beings into Pokémon!" You yell. "Calm down sis." Roy said putting a reassuring hand on your shoulder.

You nod walking outside. The daylight burned your eyes. "Now that I'm a Pokémon, I might as well get along with it." You say. "(Y/N)? Is that you?" Lucario asks. You look at Lucario. "Y-Yeah...." You mumble. Lucario sits next to you, forcing you to look at him. "What happened?" He asks. "Marth hit a machine and turned me into a Pokémon." You say. Lucario nods standing up and leaving. For a while you thought he was just giving you space, he came back a minuet later. "He won't be using his left thumb for a while now." Lucario grunted while you laughed. "That's the laugh I love." Lucario says.

You blush and Lucario chuckles. "Why did you break his thumb?" You ask. "I hate it when your sad, or miserable." Lucario says. You nod understandingly. You felt the same for Lucario, but you would break an arm, not a finger. All of a sudden Lucario hugs you tightly, leaving you confused, but by instinct you hug back. "I kind of like the changes." Lucario said. You giggle. "It's a massive change but I think I'll live." You say. Lucario smiles at you, and you smile back, after kissing his cheek.

You both blush lightly. "I still love you..." Lucario said. You smile hugging him. "I love you, too."

---
Short....