Ness x Reader (Part 2)

Ness X Glitched!Reader
Reunited

You sat by Ness, who wish he could see you again. "Y/n? If you can hear me, I'm really sorry I couldn't save you. I can't find any mirrors that aren't broken or shattered. I really miss you, and I wish we could meet again. Not only that every secret character is unlocked, you Glitched out... can you ever forgive me?" Ness asks. You go to hug him, but only faze through and fall with an 'oof'. You see a mirror under his bed, your mirror. How can you get Ness to see it? You sigh and sit in front of Ness. He gets up and sulks(Shulks) out of his room.

"Maybe I can possess someone? Is-s-z-s a g-g-glitch the same as a GGGGGHOST?" You ask yourself, glitching every now and then. You faze through the walls and into that rotten fruit, Peach. She was happy as every, seeing Ness depressed, your disappearance and her relationship with Mario. "If I can possess, then I'm ruining her life." You growl. You fly into Peach and close your eyes. You open them and look down at your...gloved hands. "I better find Ness..." You...Peach?...Whatever mumbles.

You find Ness outside, so you run over to him. "Hey Ness!" You greet, slightly happier you can talk without having to spaz out. "What do you want?" Ness growls. "I know this sounds crazy, but I'm not actually Peach, well...I am, I'm Y/n possessing Peach." You try to explain. "How do I know you're actually Y/n? You could be tricking me." Ness replied skeptically. "I accept your apology. I could hear you, I'm glad we could meet again...it's not your fault I'm a glitch...okay? It's Peaches. Besides, I'm going to humiliate her, wanna watch?" You grin slyly, she did try to kill you after all.

"Well, Y/n. I'll gladly watch this go down." Ness smiles, following you. You laugh and tell him your plan. You take a bucket of water and go to Zelda's group. Dark Pit, Pit, Link, Dark Link and Toon Link. You trip and dump water all over them. Zelda squeals. "PEACH!" She yells. "Sorry, weirdo." You insult. "What the heck dude!" Dark Pit growls. "Whatever Pit Boy." You wave off, stifling a giggle. "What's gotten into you?" Dark Link asks. Toon Link makes a huffing sound. "Nothing, but I gotta say, a lot of Ego has gotten into you." You retort letting out a tiny chuckle.

Zelda slaps you, but you feel nothing, but you woke up in the...mirror? "I'm BBBBBack?!"you asked. "Aw, s-s-still a little glitched. But I'm back." You smile excitedly. You jump out of the mirror and crawl out from under Ness's bed. You run as fast as you can to Ness. You see Peach yelling at him, and a hurt look on his face. "You STUPID child! It's all you're fault!" Peach yells. She was about to hit him when all of a sudden a mirror appears in front of her. "GGGGGUESS who's b-back?" You ask, jumping out and trap Peach in a box of Mirrors.

"Y/n?!" Ness asks with teary eyes. "Ness!" You yell. He runs up to you and twirl hugs you. "I can't believe you're back!" Ness grins and puts you down. You put on his hat. "Welp, HHHHere I am. And I'm n-nn-never leaving again." You reply. "You're still a little glitchy. I'm sure you'll heal in time." Ness smiles, hugging you once more. "I'm glad we have REEEEunited." You sigh, happily. "Not so fast! I'll still reset!" Peach threatens. Y/n rolled her eyes. "No. You've caused enough damage already." Ness growled, releasing you from the hug. "NNNNO, if she wants to reset, let her." You say.

"What?! Y/n...you'll be lost again." Ness says, tearing up. You hug him. "It's okay. I know I made a promise and I intend on keep it. I'm in your heart, as cheesy as it is." You chuckle. Peach books it to the reset button. "Let's FFFFollow." You say. Ness nods and follows you. Peach looks back at you two. "I'll do it!" Peach yells. "Okay, before you do~." You say without glitching. You kiss Ness' cheek as Peach slams her hand on the reset button. "N-no..." Ness stutters.

"Why Y/n? Why did you have to go?" Ness cries. Ness falls back asleep, dreaming about the first time you two met. Ness awoken after awhile, getting up for a snack. He walks out of his room and runs into someone. "Sorry." He mumbles. "It's okay, Ness." Lucas says, helping Ness up. "Why are you up so late?" Lucas asks. "Nightmare. I woke up hungry." Ness replies. Lucas nods and heads to his room. Ness returns to getting a snack, and hears something shatter. He ran to the noise in curiosity.

"Who's there?" He asks. Peach looks up at him, and Ness notices something different. Peach was...clear? "Uh, um..." Peach stutters. "Heh, finally." A mysterious voice says, and there you were. Standing in perfect condition, by Peach. "Not only am I back, but Peach got what she asked for." You smirk. Ness ran up and hugged you tightly. "As long as you're here to stay." Ness sighed into your shirt/hoodie/sweatshirt/dress/Etc. "What happened?" Ness asks.

"Peach, here, dropped my mirror on purpose, thinking if she broke it, I wouldn't come back. Now, she's the glitch. She can't Possess anybody thankfully, but she can faze through walls. But, I can touch her, say if I wanted to slap her." You said, slapping Peach. "I can. But she can't even lay a finger on me." You smirk. "Whoa. That's strange and somewhat fascinating." Ness awes, slapping Peach himself. "SSSSStop That!" Peach yells. "But how is she the glitch now?" Ness asks.

(Skip Explanation If you want, but you'll be kinda confused)

"Once you reset everything is gone, not all information or data was deleted during the reset. If there weren't so many cinematically or players in the game it wouldn't be so bad, it goes with all the mini games, too. Some off the data was stored on the memory card and got stuck. So when the game tried to load my mirror, it found the stuck data, and tried using new data. It's like DNA. The data got mixed and confused, It loaded my memory on a new body, The memory shouldn't have existed. So, it tried refreshing itself and made the situation worse. Here's the fun part, I had to be deleted. And the refresh prevented me from being deleted. So part of my body was deleted as I was trying to refresh. My physical form data was destroyed, so was part of my audio. My physical form had to be remade, which was in the mirror, I couldn't take form until someone else broke it again. When I possessed Peach I gained a physical form with correct audio. So, considering I'm a Glass Maiden, I carry much power. So apparently, Peaches form couldn't sustain all the power I had, and when Zelda attacked her, my original form was alerted and requested me back into my mirror. I gained back my physical form, and my own correct audio. The data transfer was complete, but the Audio data was still stuck. When Peach resettled the last time, the stuck data from me transferred to hers, since I have a great hatred for her. Her Data got stuck in between thought and emotion from other players. Considering I'm supposed to be a computer, I shouldn't be able to think or feel, but I took control and passed the glitch to Peach instead." You explain.

Ness nods and Peach storms off in anger. Ness kisses your forehead to your nose, cheeks then your lips. "I'm just glad you're okay." Ness sighs happily, and hugs you. Your face was completely red. "Yeah, It's good to be back." You smile.

____________________
WHEW it's good to be back. :3