Marth x Reader

Marth x Neko!Reader
Fuzzy Puns
P/C = Preferred Color

"I'm known for my particular set of skills such as kicking butt in games!" You cheer, throwning your arms in the air. Marth sat back and watched you compete in games with Pit, Link, and Sonic. "No fair!" Pit exclaims. Link shrugs nudging you. You wave your tail cutely and wink. "All fair in war and gaming." You reply. "I thought it was love and war." Sonic says, crossing his arms. "Not in my house!" You exclaim, spinning in your chair. Marth chuckles, ruffling your h/c hair and P/c cat ears. "You're weird." Marth stated. "Thanks right back at ya!" You chirp happily. "Why are you so energetic all the time?" Link asks, grinning. "I don't know why does Sonic run?" You reply. "I have to, it's a huge part of my game." Sonic says. "Oh." Pit realizes, making everyone else realize.

"You still manage to be cute though." Pit jokes, booping your nose. "Dang straight, I'm the cutest cat there ever was were." You claim with a grin. The group laughs at whatever the heck you replied with. "The more you know." Sonic shrugs. "Another round of Mario Kart?" You ask, a playful cat smile on your face. "You're going down this time Y/n L/n!" Link exclaims, snatching a controller. "It's on cat!" Pit grins, nudging you. "I am unstoppable!" You yell, starting up the game.

You sit upside down on the couch while playing. "You're not even trying! And you're upside down?!" Pit asks, frantically following the movements of his characters kart. "Uhuh." You reply dully, sticking out your tongue. "What even?" Link asks, standing up to play. "You guys really look bad." Marth snickers. "Last lap suckers." You laugh. Pit falls off the course and rages. "Nooooo!" Pit exclaims, being put in last. Your ears twitch as you finish first. "Ayy! I am the queen of Mario Kart ladies!" You exclaim, sitting upright. "Y/n sure showed you guys." Marth says, not even shocked. "You go then!" Pit says in shook. "What?" Marth asks.

"Yeah, Y/n is an unstoppable force Marth." Link states, spinning his controller on his finger. "Okay." Marth says, shrugging. "Okay, 3 rounds, 3 different roads. All randomized and the other characters on easy cause this is all about us." You say, tightening your lucky, F/c paw gloves. Marth sits next to you as you both win a round. "Winner take all!" Sonic snickers, using a narrator voice. Rainbow Road was picked and Marth laughs. "Y/n's weakness!" Marth laughs more. "I didn't know she even had a weakness." Pit says. You and Marth were so close, but you weren't willing to lose. You poke Marth secretly with your tail, making him jump, but he keeps in place.

"I'm gonna get food, I'm starving!" Sonic exclaims after his stomach makes earthquake noises. Sonic runs off to the kitchen to find something to eat. "Oh man! Palutina is gonna kill me! I'll explain later!" Pit gasps, flying off worriedly. "Link! Toon Link got stuck in the rocks again! Get over here NOW!" Zelda yells. "Now?!" Link asks. "Yes!" Zelda replies. "Aw man." Link sighs, trudging to his impending doom. "That was intense." You joke, dodging a green shell. "I guess." Marth replies, dodging the same shell. "Hey Marth?" You ask. "Hm?" He hums in reply. "Sorry." You apologize. "For what?" Marth asks, glancing at you. You wrap your tail around his waist, making him look at you, only for your lips to connect with his. In surprise, he drops his control.

You smirk against the kiss when you win the race. "I win!" You exclaim, Marth stares at you in shock. "You're welcome." You smile, but Marth shakes his head. "Check again." Marth says, smirking himself. Marth was in first place instead. You tilt your head in confusion. "I switched our controls last second." Marth grins, making you huff. "I totally would've won though!" You say with a silly smile. "In your dreams." Marth retorts. "I don't need to dream I do the do and I do the don't and I do the don't that does the do!" You say, leaving Marth in a world of confusion and slight anger, I'm pretty sure. "What does that even mean?" He asks.

"Shall I say it again?" You ask. "Please don't." Marth says. "Guess what." You grin, tilting your head. "What would that be?" Marth asks, mimicking you. You kiss him again, making him more shook. "Catch me if you can!" You exclaim, running off. Marth snaps to reality and chuckles, chasing after you. You run on all fours, your H/l hair copying the breeze synthetically as you ran. "You can't escape me N/n!" Marth says, hot on your heels. You pick up your pace, as in running Sanic Speeds. As you get to hard ground you cartwheel and front flip to get back on your feet. Wheels on your shoes pop out and you skate backwards towards Marth, who was still a great distance away. You blow a raspberry at him, turning around and skating away. You restrict your wheels and jump up a tree, use into your claws to climb faster.

Marth eventually lost track of you, so you followed him stealthily. You ghosted around in the trees, as he walked in different directions. You jump silently to lower branches, until you let out a loud meow and tackle him to the ground. "I got you meow." You joke, making Marth chuckle. "I guess that's purrfect for you." Marth snickers, sitting up. "It's nothing mew." You retort. Marth went silent trying to think of more puns. "What's the matter? Cat got you tongue?" You ask. Marth kisses you in return. "I'd say so. But I'm feline fine." Marth smirks. ( Me : *sighs and rubs face in disappointment* ) "This is a tail to tell." You remark, making Marth laugh. "What are we even doing?" Marth asks, face palming himself softly. "This is a catastrophe." You grin. "Okay hush." Marth laughs. "These puns aren't too tabby themselves." You wink. "Do I have to kiss you again to make you stop?" Marth asks.

"Oh c'mon, their fuzzy puns." You laugh, making Marth chuckle. "Fine." He replies, kissing you once more.