Pikachu + Reader

Pikachu + Reader
Best Friends Forever
A very short one shot

You were training with a F/W until and electrical shock hurdled towards you. You (dodged or Blocked) the attack, noticing Pikachu had sand in his eyes from the punching bag. He sent electric flying everywhere. You use Your F/W to Block the attack and use your water bottle to rinse out his eyes. "Pika Pika..." Pikachu groaned ( Ow Ow ). His eyes lit up when he saw you. You had some weird power or whatever to understand him. "Pika pi Pikachu! 'Thank you, Y/n!'" Pikachu thanked. "No Problem." You say as he climbed up onto your shoulder.

"Pi Pika Pika Pi! 'Do you wanna train?'" Pikachu asks. "Yeah sure!" You say. You both had a great time battling. You won the 3 battle you both had. "Pikachu! 'Were tied!'" Pikachu stated. You nod. "Let this battle make the champion!" You declare. Pikachu does a Pokemon chuckle as you get ready. After that battle you both were exhausted. "Lets...just finish...this...tomorrow." You say, panting and leaning against your sword. Pikachu nods as the sun goes down. "Let's go buddy." You say picking Pikachu up.

You brought him inside the mansion and to his animal like room. Pikachu yawns and waves you goodbye. Once you left you headed to your own room. You slipped in quietly and slid under the covers.

~Next Day~

Your eyes flutter open to see the clock flashing a red 8:00AM. You sigh almost literally rolling out of bed. After your all set up for the morning, it's 8:45AM. You walk out to breakfast, but something tackles your back and says a welcoming: "Pika pika cha! 'Good Morning Y/n!' " You look over your shoulder to meet Pikachu's black beady eyes. You laugh continuing to walk to breakfast. "Good morning to you, too, Pikachu." You greet patting his head. You both chat and eat breakfast. Afterwards you two go to the Sun Room. It's where they grow plants in the arena, deadly, and healthy.

"Stay nearby Pikachu." You say, a hint of worry in your voice. He nods walking behind you. You check out the deadly plants first. A piraña plant (Mario) snaps at the both of you from inside its dome. Next is a nightmare plant then when you cut it, it's head pops off and chases you. (LOZ Twilight Princess). And last was that Music plant. (SSB) You pick up Pikachu and check out the healthy plants.

"Try this Pikachu." You say giving him a strawberry. He sniffs it and takes a tiny bite. "Chaaaa!" He coos. You laugh and pat his friends. "Best friends." You smile. "Pika pi Pikacha. 'Best Friends Forever.' " Pikachu says as he licks your face.

<>><<>><<>><<>><<><><<>><<>><<>><<>
Cute/KAWAII!/adorbs I love making these for you guys! *squeals*