Link X Reader

Link x Reader
When Can I See You Again?

You were stuck, forced to be kept in the chambers of darkness. What? You may be asking. Well, you were waiting to be chosen, selected, but first you had to be found. You thought joining the SSB from your game was going to be fun. It's not...you are kept imprisoned until the player finds, and selects you. The only light was from a dimly lit bulb on the ceiling. You sigh curling into a ball on the floor. You wait for hours, which turn into days, weeks. Until half a year passes by. You were going to give up on life, until light stretches across your face. You were embraced by pixels and sent to a room to tidy up.

You feel relief spread through your body. You wash off and get new clothing. You eat actual food, and head out the door. "WARNING: New character Approaching!" A voice yelled over the speakers. You grab your (F/W) and smirk. Link stands firmly, his sword held tight in his hands. The wind throws your H/c hair to the side. "Fight!" A voice yells. Link shoots a bomb arrow at you, but you dodge easily. You swing your F/w at him, but it clashes with his sword. You jump over Link and drop kick him. He falls, but spins in a circle with his sword.

You were hit away, and slid against the cold ground. You jump up and grab a nearby Pokèball and throw it at Link. Torchic dashes towards Link and knocks him down again. You smirk slightly, then see a smoke bomb in the corner of your eye. You dash over and attached hit to him. He coughs as smoke emits from the ball. You hit him all over, yet he doesn't give up. He slashes where he hears you, nicking you every now and then. You kick him, just barley out of the stage. He throws a bomb at you and shoots it with an arrow, blasting you into a platform.

You grunt as you fall, Link walks up to you pointing his sword in your face. You do the unexpected and kick his stomach. A victorious grin spreading across your face, making your way towards Link. Both of you were exhausted, he glares and spins with his sword again. Time passes by, then before you know it, your kneeling on the ground. "Character Unlocked." The voice boomed. "Link wins!" The voice booms again. "You did great." Link congratulates you. "Thanks." You say trying to catch your breath.

You stand up straight and put your chainsaw away. "Y/n was it?" Link asks. You nod, stretching out. "Yep, that's me." You reply. The game healed you both up as you walk off stage. "Where did they keep you?" Link asks. "I'd rather not talk about that, ok?" You say. The whole mansion welcomed you, Pokémon ran in circles around you. "Everyone seems to like you already." Link states with a chuckle. "I guess so, it's great to be here." You giggle. "You must be hungry, let us make you a meal." Zelda says kindly. "Thank you." You reply. "C'mon Y/n! We wanna play!" The Village Kid exclaims tugging on your shirt. "Alright, alright. Call me when the foods done, Zelda!" You yell, chasing after the kids.

You played 'Hide-and-go-seek' and Tag with the children. You were fast, but took it easy since it was only a game. "How fast can you really go, N/n?" Lucas asks laying in the grass next to you. "Well , I can't go Sonic fast, but close enough." You say. "Can you show us?" Ness asks rolling around in the grass. "Sure!" You exclaim running your fastest, you proved right, considering you just saved Ness from rolling in a fish pond. "Wow that is fast." Ness says staring into the pond. You chuckle placing Ness on the ground. "Thanks Y/n!" Ness thanked while running off with Lucas and Pikachu.

"You really know how to brighten a kids day." Link says from behind you. You jump with a squeak. "Did that seriously scare you?" Link asks with a smirk. You give him a tired look. "What?" He asks like he didn't scare you. You simply push him in the pond. "Whoa-" He yelps before plunging in the water. "Revenge." You laugh as he gives you the tired look. "Really?" He asks. "Yes really." You cat smile. "I never heard a thank you when I freed you from your prison." He said climbing out. "Fine, thank you for freeing me from my horrid prison." You chuckle. "How about a hug?" he asks holding out his arms. "Oh no. No thank you." You say getting up, ready to run.