4th Of July Scenarios!

Special

You walk around the mansion seeing everyone in a happy state of mind. "Ready to set off Fireworks, Y/n?" Shulk asks you. "Yes. I've been waiting six months and three days for this." You reply. Shulk chuckles at your statement. You have been the most popular this year. That will explain later. "Y/n! Y/n!" Ness yells. He tackles you in a hug, plus he is your little brother. "Hey Ness!" You giggle hugging back. "Can you help me light fireworks?" Ness asks backing away from the hug. "You know I will." You reply while crouching down to his height. "Thank you!" He exclaims and runs over to his friends. You stand up as someone else approaches you.

"Hey Lucario!" You greet waving. The noise of laughter and talking rung through the mansion so it was difficult to hear others talk. "Hello Y/n." Lucario greets. "Is there so thing you need?" You ask. "Yeah, we're taking a group photo, you were asked to be in the front." Lucario says leading the way. As you follow others want to be in the picture. You plop down on the floor in a crisscross position. Pit sits to your left and Robin sits to your right. "Hey guys." You greet the two. "Hi Y/n." Pit smiles. "Greetings." Robin said sending you a smile as well. You stare straight at the camera as a click goes off. Both Pit and Robin help you up. You chuckle giving them a tiny grin. They walk away, so you turn but bump into someone and fall.

"Sorry." You apologize. "It's alright...Hey Y/n!" Shulk realizes it's you. He helps you up and ruffles your hair. You giggle and look up at him. "How have you been?" Shulk asks, making small talk. "Awesome! you?" You ask. "Great-" he starts. Then there was shatter of glass nearby. You rush over seeing Zelda holding the remains of a pot and shattered pieces surrounding Link. She must've hit him on top of the head with a pot. She stomps away as the crowd fades as well. Links teary eyes made you frown. "Link?" You ask putting a hand on his shoulder.

He does his best to keep his tears from falling. You hug him, he hugs back. "Don't be sad before the 4th, Link." You start pulling away from the hug. "And there are going to be awful times, and the amazing parts of life. Let the past be, besides, I'll be there for ya! Just give me a call and I'll be there." You say reassuringly. He smiles at you. "Thank you Y/n, no wonder why your one of the most popular." Link says. His tears are no longer visible and he is in a better shape. He walks off as you continue your way to the outside. You open the doors to see the night sky.

Sonic runs buy carrying you bridal style to a bonfire Fox, Lucario and Pikachu sat. "Hi guys." You greet with a wave. They say their hellos as Sonic puts you down. "Thanks for the invite." You say making Sonic chuckle. "Pika Pika cha? 'Are you excited for the fire works Y/n?" Pikachu asks. "Yeah I'm excited! I just like (insert favorite thing about Fireworks)!" You reply. "I heard they made a special one for you Y/n." Fox said. "It was wise letting Y/n light off the special one. She's special herself." Lucario said. "Why thank you." You thank.

"Who are you going to choose?" Sonic asks. "Pika cha pika pi. 'To help you out for fireworks.' " Pikachu finished. "Um, I don't know." You say. You hear your name being called so you have to depart from them soon. "Well gotta go! See ya!" You say your farewell and find MetaKnight calling for you. "Yes?" You ask. "I was wondering if you'd like to walk around with me." MetaMoo blushes. You chuckle. "Yes, anything for MetaMoo." You say. You both walk around for a while and talk about basic stuff, like hobbies, likes, dislikes, etc. "Y/n!" Dark Pit yells tackling you in a hug, like Ness.

"Yes, hello." You greet him. To be honest you were getting annoyed by everyone's need to talk to you. "C'mon! It's time to set off FireWorks!" He exclaims flying off. You find Ness and help him set off Fireworks. "Happy 4th of July, Y/n!" Ness exclaims, using his power to light up the Fireworks. You had the same power, but you only use it for important times. "Happy 4th of July to you, too." You say. You get up letting him set off Fireworks with villager and Lucas. You see everyone happily setting off Fireworks, eating delicious foods, and waving around glow sticks.