Lucario x Reader Part 1

Lucario x Reader part 1

Forever Friends

You and Lucario have been friends ever since he was a Riolu. You were very excited when he evolved. Today you two where at the very river he evolved at. You two were doing normal childish doings, as in splashing each other in that river... You were laughing and giggling with each other. You were happy. Until you had to come back home. "Do you have to go home already, (Y/N)?" Lucario asked sadly. You smiled soflty. "I will be back surely!" You exclaimed happily. You waved goodbye and left for home. Lucario waved back, hoping you were right about visiting again. When you arrived home, however, your parents looked glum... You tilted your head in confusion. Your mother had this weird glint in her eyes, but she looked extremely sad. You walked up to her sweetly. "Whats wrong Mom?" You asked. She looked up to you sadly, but still smiled. "We have to move to a new home so Daddy can work at a new company." Your mom said wiping a few tears away from your face. You tired to run and tell Lucario, but your dad held you back and strapped you into the car. As they drove off, you were pounding on the back window off the car. Tears streaming down your face and landing on the car seat. You were screaming and thrashing around until you ran out of energy to continue.

9 years later~

Your dad is currently working at the Super Smash Brawls Coop. You have been miserable since. You were a fighter, toughest of them all. Some would even tease you because you were soft. But they were wrong. After they teased you, they barley made it out alive...Lucario was always important to you. You sat in your room with a picture of You and Lucario making funny faces on your lap. A few old tear drops from before. You gripped tightly on the frame causing the glass to crack a little. It cut your thumb a little causing blood to drip slowly. You winced but somehow, just somehow, it calmed you. You let it slide as you heard the 'New Comer' Alert. You sighed and walked out, ending up eyes wide, but aside of that, filled with excitement and joy... Lucario was on stage fighting Pikachu. As time passed, Pikachu was severely damaged, but as for Lucario, he was barley damaged. He was using his aura to detect every move of Pikachu. He hasn't changed. Only for his strength. He used to have a neutral, or average, strength. Now, he looks like he wants revenge. He looks angry, furious.

As he finished off Pikachu, he caught a glimpse of you. His eyes widened, but were suddenly filled with anger. He turned away and ran. Tears swelled in your eyes as you ran after. He stopped when he ran into a dead end. He growled not even daring to look back. "Whats wrong with you?" You asked, tears threatening, but your tough enough. "I COULD SAY THE SAME TO YOU, (Y/N)!!!" He shouted causing you to jump back a little. "W-What do you m-mean?" You asked. "ME?! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Lucario shouted, his eyes watering. You growled. The first thing Lucario does is shout at you. Not even showing happiness. "Whats wrong with me..." You mumbled, apparently he did not hear you. "What was that?!" He was calmer but not quite. "I SAID WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!?" You yelled, surprised by your own outburst. Lucario was stunned but is still angered. "YOU PROMISED TO RETURN!" He yelled. "I couldn't..." You whimpered walking closer. "And why not?!" He spat furiously. "My parents forced me to move away, papa forced me into the car. My reaction was pounding on the window and thrashing around until I couldn't even move...." You explained shortly.

"B-But why?" He asked backing up against the wall. "My dad has a job here, he never even gave me a chance...to say goodbye to anyone." You explained again. "I-I" You cut Lucario off by hugging him tightly. "No matter what, we're friends forever, maybe even more than that." You smiled.

Suggested by CathyFirefly26