10

(Author Pov)

Like all day in the Jeon's Mansion also this morning arrived. Shin-hye and Jong-suk were in the living area waiting for their daughter and Sons to come downstairs. They wanted to have some important talk with them.

"Good morning Appa. Good morning Eomma. " Jennie said coming to the living room. Mr and Mrs Jeon's gaze lifted to her.

"Dae. Good morning Jen. Come sit here. " Jong-suk said pointing at a seat. Jennie smilingly nodded and sat down.

"What do you want to talk about Appa at this early morning?" Jennie asked curiously.

"Hmm.. Wait for Tae and Kookie to come down. Jeniya. " Jong-suk said with a small smile on his face. Jennie nodded her head.

"Good morning Appa Eomma. " Jungkook greeted them as Jennie, Shin-hye and jong-suk looked up to him.

"Ah. Dae. Where is Tae?" Jong-suk asked . But before Jungkook could answer he spotted Taehyung coming down kepting a hand on his forehead.

"What happened Tae? Are not you feeling well? " Shin-hye asked with a concern seeing her son's face expression.

"An-dae. I'm fine. Just a headache. Good morning all. " Taehyung said and sat-down on the couch next to Jungkook. Jungkook was looking at him. Taehyung gave him a small smile. Jungkook smiled back.

Jennie were observing her brothers. She didn't get to meet Jungkook after he returning home because of her Mom. Shin-hye asked about why she didn't sleep yet seeing Jennie in the living room at that late night. So she had any other choice without going to her room and sleep. Now she wants to ask them about yesterday but she doesn't want to create a scene in front of shin-hye and jong-suk.

"Ok then, Now I will tell about our morning meeting when everyone is here. " jong-suk announced grabbing all the attention.

"So, I called you all because I wanted to inform that our family party got postponed" Jong-suk said.

"Wae Appa? What happened? Is everything fine? " Jennie asked. Jungkook and Taehyung are also looking forward to his answer.

"Everything is fine but not. " He said making Jennie, Jungkook and Taehyung more confused.

"Ohho Jong-suk. Why are you playing with their patience. " Shin-hye asked hitting her husband's arm gently. He looked at her with a small smile and whispered to her.

"Just for fun. Look their facial expressions."

"But you are making them worried." She said and turned to face Jennie, Jungkook, and Taehyung.

"I will tell you all. The thing is that Mr Park and your Appa decided that Jennie and Jimin's Wedding will be held on this weekend." She said smiling brightly at Jennie who was on cloud nine hearing her Mom's words.

"What? That means we don't have much time to prepare for Noona's wedding. " Jungkook said with a disappointment.

"Wae? Are not you happy for her wedding. Huh? " Taehyung asked as a joke.

"What are you saying hyeong. Of course I'm. Finally our Noona is getting married. " Jungkook said and smiled brightly at Jennie. But she was now just sitting there with a poker face without doing anything.

"But what happened to Noona. She doesn't look happy. A few minutes ago she were fine. " Jungkook asked making Taehyung, Shin-hye and jong-suk to look at her.

"Jeniya. What happened? " Shin-hye asked in a concerned voice. But Jennie didn't answered. Shin-hye walked to her.

"Jen. Are you here? " Shin-hye asked shaking her body.
Jennie suddenly standup from the couch making shin-hye jump in surprise. And Jennie started to screaming.