16

Taehyung's Pov

The next thing he did make me widen my eyes while Jisoo gasped terribly.

He lifted Jisoo up in bridal style.

What the hell? Did he forgot that I'm also here. What are they doing?

"Ah. Sir, what are you doing? Put me down. What will people think if anyone sees us Sir, put me down. " Jisoo said panicking.

"I don't care about anyone. The thing is important for me now is you. " Eunwoo said to her like he owned her. Jisoo just looked at him without saying anything. And he started to walk to her cabin.

What? Why didn't she said anything? What is going on here?
I didn't waste my time. I also followed them. When he reached her cabin. He carefully placed her on the chair and kneeled down infront of her. I was about to hide anywhere and watch them.
But I'm not spying on them. Right? And also this is my Company. I can stand anywhere and anytime. So I decided to watch openly but from a distance.

He started to take off her heels very slowly to avoid her give pain. But suddenly Jisoo spoke.

"Sir, What are you doing? I-"

"Shh.. Be quiet. Arasso? " Eunwoo hushed Jisoo without letting her complete her sentence.

After correctly finding her pain spot he announced.

"Jisoo. It will hurt a little. But that will be for a moment. Okay? "
Jisoo nodded her head and closed her eyes. She were incredibly cute at that second.

"Ok, then I will go now. 1..2...'3'" He counted '3' louder and quick than another at the same time turned her feet to right side with one hand while fixing his another hand on her ankle.
Jisoo screamed loudly. As I also get worried seeing her like that and was about to approach them. But stopped when i saw Jisoo opening her eyes slowly with a small smile.

"Sir, my pain... It's gone... I don't have the pain now." She rejoiced shaking her foot continuously to make sure the pain is completely gone.

"Dae. That's why I did that. To make your pain go. " Eunwoo said to her smiling widely.

"Thank you Sir. Thank you so much. " Jisoo said to him with a wide smile.

"It's fine Jisoo. And one thing is not fine." Eunwoo said. I can't see is he pouting or not because he is facing me his back. But hearing his voice, there is more chance for him to pout. And hearing him Jisoo's smile faded away and give him a curious look.
I were also looking forward to his talk.

"How many times did I tell you that call me Eunwoo. " He stated in a cute voice. Jisoo giggled.

Ugh! Jinja? When did he started to act like this infront of girls? And what is there to giggle? Huh?

"Oh. Sorry Eunwoo. I forgot next time I will be careful. " Jisoo said smiling at him.

"You always says that. And calls me Sir. " Eunwoo said to her.

"This time I will surely. " Jisoo cooed to him. They both chuckled. Suddenly Jisoo noticed me.

Finally! Finally she noticed that they are not alone here.
Eunwoo also looked back seeing her looking at me.

"Oh. Tae? You were here? " He asked me.

Oh. So he is spotting me now. Seriously? Is he kidding me? They were so immersed in each other, as they didn't noticed my existence.

"Ani. I were just walking around. And discovered you both here. " I lied to him while giving Jisoo a glare. She looked at me with a weird face.

"Oh. I were ju-"