33

Author's Pov

"I will carry it!" Chaeyoung suggested reaching for the pot in Shin-hye's hand. "Dae." She handed it to her with a small smile. They both walked towards the dining table. Placing it down, Chaeyoung was about to sit beside Lisa, while Jong-suk voiced.

"Sat next to Jungkook, Chaeyoung-ah!" She seeked at the end of Jong-suk's pointed finger, there Jungkook was already glaring at her. "An-dae. I will be fine here." She immediately denied the offer.

"What you will be fine? Listen to me and sit next to him. You also Jisoo, take a seat beside Tae!" Jong-suk ordered, also to Jisoo who just now came back from the kitchen with Jennie.

She had a glance at Taehyung, where he doesn't seems fine with it. "Aniya, we-"

"What No, No? He said sit down!" Jennie made Jisoo sat on the chair beside Taehyung. "Eonnie-" Jisoo immediately hushed, seeing Jennie's death glare. She helplessly glanced at Taehyung, who was nonchalantly sitting there.

"Are you gonna sit by yourself or want my help too?" Jennie threatened. Chaeyoung shooked her head before taking soft steps towards Jungkook. She seated down next to him, with a unpleasant and worried grin.
Except Lisa, all who had partners took their respective seats next to them. As the Jeons started their lunch together.

"Do you want anything Lish?" Jisoo quiered to the next seater.

"Dae. eonnie, some tteobokki please." Jisoo smiled at the puppy eyes, before serving Lisa what she wanted.

"Jisooya, serve some for Taehyung too." Shin-hye started playing cupid here. Inbetween this four, she found that kinda easy too.

Jisoo nodded hesitantly facing Taehyung. "Taehyung sir, Do you want some?" Her volume was so low inuff only to him hear. Before Taehyung could deny. The moth eared girl Lisa spoke. "Eonnie, did I heard a Sir?" She wiggled her eyebrows together at Jisoo.

"You are calling Tae, Sir? Still?" Jennie gasped in unbelieve, as everyone had interest in this topic. "What about you Chae?" This time Chaeyoung have to answer Jennie.

"Umm, I..." Gaze and head lowering figure of Chaeyoung described what she meant.

"What? Why? Yes, you were their PAs. But who calls their husbands, Sir?" Jennie concerned, annoyed by the fact.

"Didn't you both said anything to them? You all have a relationship more than a boss and employees. They are your wives." Shin-hye managed to don't sound rude.

Taehyung and Jungkook didn't had answers, actually they don't know what to say.

But Jisoo wasn't ready to be silent. "Aniyo eommani. It's not their fault." She defended their husbands. "It's like, we aren't feeling comfortable to call them by their names. We used to call them Sir. So it's kinda awkward to change sudden." Chaeyoung supported Jisoo, Making Jungkook and Taehyung quite impressed.

"What uncomfortable Chae? Everyone is like that." Jennie irritatingly retorted.

"Aren't we different from them eonnie? But we will get used to it. Want sometime." Jisoo showed a warm smile.

"But-"

"It makes sense Jen. They will be surely uncomfortable at first. So of course need time to get used to it. Don't pressure them." Jong-suk advised.

Jennie sighed. "Okay fine. But please don't Sir them, everywhere. People will find it weird." She gave up.

Taehyung and Jungkook were still in awe. Jisoo and Chaeyoung are acting so perfectly for them. The showing off is going so fine. It's making them, kind of feel guilty somewhere inside.