Epilogue

The Vampire Hunter Association and the Vampire Community made a pact to co exist with each other. And even the government built a school for both humans and vampires alike. The government gave the Hunter Association to be in charge of the Human protection Law and built specific laws for the benefit of both Humans and vampires. The Hunter association was now being lead by TOP and made his son, Youngjae to be the head of the Choi Clan. Meanwhile, Junho, Minhyuk's father was detained and that made Minhyuk to be the head of the Lee Clan. Eunhyuk decided to pass down his title to his daughter and that made Jennie became the first ever female head of the Kim Clan. TOP named Yugyeom as the ambassador for the treaty between the Humans and the Vampires.

The Vampire community was still in monarchy with having the three Original Vampires as King or queen for a period of time. But there were changes in their internal laws and one of which was if the a particular king or queen was in rule, the remaining two will become his or her ministers or advisors. And law about blood consumption was also added in which vampires can only feed once every two weeks, the maximum amount of time for the vampire hunger to appear. And only through the human volunteers will they be able to get their blood.

Every once a month, a meeting was held between the three original vampires and the three head of the Hunter Family with the treaty ambassador as the peacemaker.

"What's the meaning of this?" Jennie scoffed as she scanned the round table.

"Where are the Kings and queen of the vampire clan? Minhyuk asked, staring at Jaebum, Bamboo, Jackson and Rose.

"My master is busy so he sent Rose as his representative. I was told to keep Rose protected while she's fulfilling her duty." Jaebum answered.

"And you?" Youngjae eyed Jackson and Bambam simultaneously.

"My mistress went somewhere to do something important and so she asked me attend instead." Bambam deadpanned.

"Same." Jackson stated, looking bored.

"Ugh. I can't believe they would send you." Jennie whined. "This is a very important gathering, you know." She added.

"Hah! Do you think we like it here? If not because of our masters, we wouldn't even dare to look at your faces." Rose snarled.

"What did you say?" Jennie looked pissed. "Yah—"

"That's enough everyone! Please settle down on your seats." Yugyeom exclaimed, looking haggard already.

Meanwhile:

At the meadow located at the mountain, Jisoo and Lisa were having the time of their lives picking flowers while Mark and Jinyoung were just sitting on a picnic cloth while drinking tea under the soft wind and warm sun. It was a familiar scene from they were still humans in the past. The sweet giggles coming from the girls made the guys smile and kept staring towards their direction.

"Yah. I know you're staring at Jisoo." Jinyoung glared. "Stop that while I'm still being nice here." Jinyoung warned but smirked playfully.

"Stop acting like Jisoo's yours." Mark started. "Who knows, she might just turn to me in the future when she feels bored with you." He teased and jinyoung quickly elbowed him on his side. "Ow! Yah, just because we're vampires it doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt, especially an attack coming from you!"

They both chuckled and threw a playful gestures towards each other until silence envelope them once again.

"I'm glad we came here." Jinyoung said, staring at meadow and then right at Jisoo.

"Yeah. It's just like in the past. Maybe things are different now, but at least we still have each other." Mark added, making Jinyoung smile.

"Hey boys!" Lisa suddenly appeared together with Jisoo. "Guess what? Jisoo and I have presents for you!"

"Surprised!" The girls exclaimed as they revealed the crown made out of flowers that they had picked themselves.

The two boys just chuckled, remembering the exact same thing that happened in the past.

"Here." Jisoo quickly handed the crown to Jinyoung.
Jinyoung didn't even utter a word and just took the flower crown, putting it on his head.