Chapter 27: The Long Night

"There's nothing here?" Jisoo's face was painted with disappointment.

Jisoo was so sure that she saw Suji being hidden in here. She scanned the same exact room. It was the same tomb she saw in her dreams. Then suddenly, Jisoo screamed in pain as her head felt like it was being opened.

"Jisoo!" Both Jennie and Youngjae came towards Jisoo who was now kneeling on the ground.

Minhyuk and Yugyeom immediately followed their friends and surrounded them protectively. Lisa and Bambam looked confused as they stared at the screaming Jisoo. Lisa took her time to observe the place once again. She could see that the place was empty for quite a while now and she was sure that Suji has left this place for at least a year or so.

"What's wrong, Soo?" Jennie asked again but Jisoo couldn't even answer as she kept screaming in pain.

"We have to get her out of here. This place will be swarming with enemies soon." Youngjae said and took Jisoo into his arms, carrying her.

"You guys go ahead. I'll handle it here for the meantime." Lisa suggested, giving Bambam her look and he just nodded in return.

"I'll go with you instead and help you on the way." Bambam seconded.

The young hunters immediately understood what the vampire queen was implying. They were sure that there will be quite a bloodshed later in this place. After all, the vampire queen was still hungry with all the blood she lost earlier.

"I'll lead the way." Minhyuk said and was the first one to head out followed by Yugyeom and then Youngjae with Jisoo in his arms.

"I'll take our rear. Just in case." Jennie stated, giving her suspicious look at Bambam who followed them from behind.

***

[Yugyeom]

As we ran through the dark tunnels, Minhyuk hyung and I noticed something ahead. We stopped on our tracks and Bambam suddenly hissed towards the same direction. That's how we realized that a groups of Hunters were waiting for us. I was just about to take out my gun when I saw the familiar face or our beloved uncle.

I unknowingly took a step towards him. "Uncle Junsu."

"Stay back, Yugyeom." Jennie noona stated as she pulled my hand back. "Uncle Junsu. Please tell me you're not with that Jaejoong."

Uncle Junsu's face was void with any expression and that made us realized that he definitely not on our side. I quickly pointed my gun at him and so did Jennie noona and the rest.

"Just why? Why uncle? I thought you cared for us? But how could you! Father trusted you!" Jennie wailed in frustration.

"We couldn't blame him for it, Jen." We all saw Jisoo noona finally woke up from losing her consciousness earlier and she somehow looked different now but not completely.

"Are you alright?" Youngjae hyung asked, still looking worried. "And what do you mean about not blaming him?"

"It's because Jaejoong's his father." Jisoo noona deadpanned and we all just stared at her with our blank expressions. "He's King Jaejoong's and the Queen Dara's only son." She furthered.

"So, you're finally awoke from your long slumber, Jisoo-ssi. Or should I say, Kim Suji-ssi?" Uncle Junsu exclaimed and we were to stunned to what was happening as of the moment.

"Wait just a freaking moment here! What's going on here?" Jennie noona shouted, feeling as impatient as I was. "Why did you call Jisoo, Kim Suji?"

"Because Jisoo-ssi and the witch Suji are the same person." Bambam answered this time, answering our question.

"It's still me though. Jisoo." Jisoo noona stated, looking apologetic. "I wish I could explain everything but I have to go now." Jisoo noona said.