𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕄𝕪 𝕋𝕦𝕣𝕟 - 𝕂𝕦𝕣𝕠

Sorry if there are typos I'm half asleep rn :')

~

Kuroo liked all of his boyfriends. Equally, fully, infinitely. But he still hadn't had sex with Bokuto. Out of the three, he was the only one.

It wasn't a competition or anything like that, but for two people like Kuroo and Bokuto, physical affection was the best way for them to communicate. So naturally, Kuroo wanted to be more intimate with him.

However, every time they came close, somehow they were always interrupted. From Bokuto making up an excuse, to someone barging in on them.

Today was the day, Kuroo decided. Today he was going to sleep with Bokuto.

Like a man on a mission, he walked into the kitchen with purpose, searching for his boyfriend.

"Good morning, Kuro," a gentle voice greeted him. He turned on his heel and saw Akaashi sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee. Kuroo smiled when he noticed his boyfriend was wearing glasses. He walked over, planted a soft kiss on Akaashi's cheek, then one more on his forehead.

"Morning," Kuroo replied. "Where's Bo?" He asked. Akaashi looked around, before parting his lips in realization.

"Oh, right. He told me he was going out for a run, I guess I didn't notice him leave," Akaashi answered.

"All he ever does is run," Kuroo muttered in slight annoyance. Akaashi placed his hand on Kuroo's as the older male sat down. "Seriously, I know he has energy, but running this much?"

"Well Bokuto wants to keep playing volleyball as well," Akaashi admitted. Kuroo raised a brow.

"Really? How do you know?" Kuroo inquired.

"He told us, remember? Just the other day when we were watching TV-oh, you must have been studying when he said that. I remember, you were in your room." Kuroo stared.

"How come he never told me?" Akaashi looked at Kuroo with a kind expression.

"I'm sure it just slipped his mind. He wouldn't hide things from you," Akaashi assured. Kuroo hummed in response, staring at the door. "Kuro," Akaashi called, earning his attention. "Don't worry." Kuroo nodded, kissing Akaashi's palm before standing.

"I'm going to change, be back in a few."

Kuroo walked up the stairs, returning to his room. Kenma was fast asleep on their bed, curled up in the blankets despite the summer heat. He was snoring softly, and his hair veiled his face from the sunlight. Kuroo ruffled Kenma's hair before walking to the closet and grabbing some clothes. He pulled off his shirt and pants, changing into a pair of ripped jeans and a grey shirt.

The sound of the front door slamming shut made him rush back down. Bokuto had returned, and was a sweating mess. He was wearing running shorts and a tank top that clung to his body from the moisture. Beads of sweat slid down his face. He was leaning over Akaashi to peek at what his boyfriend was doing.

"Bo," Kuroo called out, walking to his boyfriend. Bokuto looked up and grinned,

"Kuroo!" Bokuto replied enthusiastically, running to hug him. Kuroo held out his hands to keep the boy away.

"wash up first, stinky!" Kuroo ordered, making Bokuto pout. The owlish boy trudged up the stairs, heading into the bathroom. Akaashi smiled at Kuroo like he always did.

"I'm leaving for class now," Akaashi declared. "Want to come?" Kuroo pondered for a moment, before nodding.

"I don't mind sticking around before class. Let's go."