𝒜 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝓇𝓉 𝒯𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓎 - 𝐵𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝒪𝓌𝓁

It was strange.

Akaashi had been dating Bokuto for almost four years, and Kuroo and Kenma for a year and a half.

So how was it this never came up in conversation?

Or rather, how had he still not brought it up?

Akaashi kept telling himself it wasn't important. It could be an aspect of his life he'd only explain if asked. And so far, that was working.

But he found himself struggling to keep it secret.

It wasn't a necessary thing he needed for him to live comfortably. He was already fairly happy as well.

Even still,

He really.

Really.

Wanted to wear fishnets with a skirt.

Akaashi stared at mirror, suddenly thinking to himself,

I feel like wearing a skirt today. It would look nice. Right?

However he quickly perished the thought when Bokuto walked into the bathroom, yawning.

"Mornin' 'Kaashi," Bokuto greeted, hugging his boyfriend from behind and plopping his head onto Akaashi's shoulder.

"Good morning," Akaashi replied with a sweet smile.

"Why're y'up s'early?" Bokuto slurred, still tired. Akaashi tensed, making Bokuto squeezing him gently. "Can't sleep?" He wondered.

"I'm alright, Bo," Akaashi answered. Bokuto frowned a bit, but quickly stopped, planting a kiss on Akaashi cheek.

"M'kay. D'you wanna go for a run with me?" Bokuto asked. Akaashi smiled.

"Actually, I was planning on doing some shopping with Kenma."

Bokuto pouted. "You always go shopping with Kenma," he pointed out, making Akaashi laugh.

"Are you jealous?" He teased. Bokuto shook his head, burying his face into Akaashi's shoulder. He suddenly pressed his mouth against Akaashi's neck, blowing a raspberry on his skin.

Akaashi I let out a startled yelp, followed by a giggle, seeing Bokuto smile in the mirror.

"Okay, I'm going to go get ready to leave," Bokuto declared, grabbing Akaashi's jaw gently and tilting his head so he could kiss his boyfriend. Akaashi hummed softly, enjoying the attention.

"Alright, alright, now go," Akaashi ordered, gently pushing Bokuto away. Bokuto frowned, walking out of the bathroom. He poked his head back in, puckering his lips for another kiss. Akaashi laughed, cupping Bokuto's chin and looking into his boyfriend's eyes.

Akaashi brushed his lips against Bokuto's softly, making Bokuto open his mouth. He grabbed Akaashi's waist, pulling him close and staring him down.

"Don't tease me, baby owl~" Bokuto whispered. Akaashi froze.

"B-Bo—" Akaashi trembled. Bokuto's eyes widened as he quickly let go.

"Shit! Sorry—oh god—I'm sorry—" Bokuto sighed, backing away. "I'm going to go—yeah—" Bokuto left the bathroom, closing the door.

Akaashi fidgeted with his hands, taking a few shaky breaths.

"Bokuto?" Akaashi asked softly. After receiving no reply, he opened the door, looking around the room.

Bokuto was gone.

Akaashi slid onto the floor, closing his eyes and burying his face in his hands.