M̶y̶ ̶D̶a̶y̶ ̶-̶ ̶B̶o̶

Bokuto won. He won. All the adrenaline was still coursing through his veins when he finally stepped off the court and into the locker room. His teammates were cheering and chattering, while other were quick to shower and sleep. Everyone was ready to go back to their hotel rooms and chill. But Bokuto was still full of energy. It happened sometimes, after a very intense game. He just couldn't calm down.

He pulled off his jersey and started at his number for a good while before stuffing it into his bag, followed by his shorts and shoes. Once he was fully naked he grabbed a towel, dodging the whips from his peers as they tried to smack his ass with their own towels playfully. He picked one of the empty stalls in the far corner, stepping inside with a pair of flip flops so he wouldn't get athlete's foot or something nasty fungus from whoever was inside before. He reached for the handle, shuddering and breathing quickly when the cold water splattered onto his back.

"Fuck! That's cold!" He cursed, hearing his teammates laugh.

"Ya don' like cold showers, Bo-kun?" Atsumu asked cheekily.

"Be quiet!" Bokuto replied harshly, running his head under the water and sighing. His lips tasted like salt and his eyes started to sting when sweat began to roll down his skin, finally washing away. Had he been back in high school, this kind of thing would have definitely left him with zits all over his face. He reached for the bottle of soap, pumping some onto his hands and scrubbing his body thoroughly. He hated getting in his bed when he was still dirty. He refused to enter his room before showering some times, just the thought of sleeping in his own filth making him shudder. Other times he didn't care at all, and crashed as soon as he got home, protesting when Kuroo tried to drag him out and wash him himself. Of course, in those occasions things always escalated quickly. Bokuto had a high sex drive.

The volleyball player bit his lip, hands slowing to gently caress his skin. He moved them down his sides, sucking in his stomach and straightening his back as he traced his fingertips over his abdominals, running the other down his neck. He massaged his shoulders, groaning softly from the pain. He was tight and sore and still, he wasn't the slightest bit exhausted. He rubbed shampoo into his hair and threaded his fingers through the two-toned tresses, eyes closed and mouth open. Steam was rising from the stall, and the locker room seemed to have gone quiet. He was alone. He quickly finished up, shutting off the water and wrapping his towel around his waist while he hurried over to his locker. He dried his legs, careful to keep the towel from touching the floor before pulling on his sweats and deciding to go commando. He then toweled off his chest and threw on a loose white tee before draping the cloth over his head to dry his wet hair, droplets spraying as he leaned down to pull on his shoes. He leaned over and aggressively rubbed the towel over his hair, feeling it turn from soaked to damp rather quickly. He dropped it in the bin as he slung his bag over his shoulder and pushed open the door. He jumped when he saw Kuroo standing in front of him, arms crossed and a smirk plastered on his face. He was leaning against the wall dressed in formal attire. A White button-down and a dark red blazer hanging off his shoulders, with a pair of black slacks and shoes. His ankles were exposed to the cold air of the gymnasium, slowly emptying out with fans leaving to catch a glimpse of the other teams. Kuroo stood properly and cocked an eyebrow.

"Hey~" He hummed. Bokuto grinned, glancing over his husband's shoulder.

"Where's Kenma?" He asked. Kuroo cupped the shorter man's cheek and caressed his soft flesh with a thumb.

"They took Keiji back to the room. Both are waiting for you there." His voice had a slightly suggestive tone that made Bokuto's nerves stir with anticipation. Kuroo offered Bokuto one last chaste brush before gesturing for him to follow. The two exited the gymnasium and made their way to the car service Kuroo had called.