ʸᵒᵘ ᴸᵉᵃʳⁿ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᴺᵉʷ ᴱᵛᵉʳʸ ᴰᵃʸ ⁻ ᴷⁱᵗᵗᵉⁿ

Kenma pulled off his headphones after shutting down his computer and double-checking to make sure it was, indeed, off. He stretched his arms over his head and sighed to himself.

Streaming was less common now, for Kenma. It was mostly YouTube videos about stupid things, usually involving Bokuto. Speaking games, drinking games, etc.

But Kenma didn't mind. He wished he could get his other boyfriends to join but they were far to busy to be bothered.

Kenma stood up and shoved his hands into his sweatshirt. He waddled out of the door with his sweats flapping after every step he took and yawned, his eyes watering a bit. He rubbed his lids and trudged down the hall. Kenma shivered a bit. The heat was never high enough for him in the winter.

That's when his boyfriends came in handy.

"Bo?" He called out.

No reply.

"Kuro?" He tried.

Silence again.

He walked down the stairs and found a note on the fridge.

Out for a run <3

-BoKuro

Kenma rolled his eyes and took down the sticky, crumpling it up in has hand and throwing it into the dustbin.

"Akaashi?" Kenma asked. "Keiji?" He tried. He heard a faint buzz and recognized it to be Akaashi's phone. He walked over to the living room and spotted the device on the coffee table with the screen on.

He felt his cheeks grow warm at the sight of the lock screen picture, But his embarrassment quickly faded when he checked the notification.

Doctor? Kenma wondered. Who's doctor? 'Kaashi's? Did he have an appointment?

Kenma picked up the device, not really thinking about the fact he was snooping.

But when he swiped up he found the phone to be password protected, so he left it at that.

Kenma wandered the house aimlessly.

"Someone come out or I'm gonna die of boredom," he groaned.

"Kenma?"

Kenma whipped around and saw Akaashi who had just emerged from his own room. He was wearing his rounded glasses and his eyes were a bit red.

Kenma squinted.

"You high?" He asked as he stepped closer. Akaashi blinked a few times, obviously taken aback.

"What—no?" Akaashi replied whilst cocking his brow. Kenma shrugged.

"Too bad."

"Huh?" Akaashi asked. Kenma grabbed Akaashi's hand and stood in front of him, staring at their interlocked fingers.

"What's up?" Kenma mumbled, leaning against Akaashi with half-closed eyes.

"Just work," Akaashi answered softly. He cupped Kenma's face and looked into his eyes. His smile was small and somewhat weak.

Nothing at all like Akaashi's usual smile.

"What's wrong?" Kenma asked. Akaashi's inhaled sharply.