𝔸 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔻𝕒𝕪 - 𝕂𝕦𝕣𝕠

Kuroo gently knocked on Akaashi's door before nudging it open with his foot. In one hand was a mug of jasmine tea and in the other was a plate of onigiri that had been sent over by Miya Osamu as a thank you gift.

"Keiji?" Kuroo called out with a soft voice. He poked his head through the door and found the room completely dark. There was a faint blue light on the wall which had been illuminated by Akaashi's computer screen.

Akaashi was sitting in a chair and he was wearing an oversized cream sweater with a pair of grey sweatpants. He glasses reflected the bright light and hid his eyes from Kuroo's view. The man didn't turn when Kuroo spoke so he must not have heard.

"Keiji," Kuroo said again, this time his tone a bit more sing-songy. Akaashi looked up from his screen and rubbed his eyes.

"Oh, Kuro." Akaashi wore a warm smile. Kuroo lifted his hands slightly to draw his boyfriend's attention to the food.

"Is that for me?" He asked, his smile widening a few centimeters.

"Yep. Should I put it down over here?" Kuroo asked. Akaashi nodded and cleared his desk to make space for the plate and mug.

Kuroo set down the two items and kissed the side of Akaashi's head at the same time. He grinned when he heard his boyfriend's soft laugh.

"Kenma said you went to the eye doctor back when I was in the hospital," Kuroo said while taking a seat next to Akaashi. "Did they prescribe anything for the pain?"

Kuro raised his eye brow when he noticed Akaashi stiffen a bit.

"Are you okay?" Kuroo asked. He placed his hand on Akaashi's forehead. The man nodded.

Akaashi was lying.

But about what, Kuroo couldn't figure out.

He stood up and held out his hand. Akaashi looked at his palm curiously.

"Come on," Kuroo encouraged.

"What?" Akaashi wondered aloud. Kuroo grinned.

"You've been cooped inside all week. We're going on a date!" Kuroo declared. Akaashi bit his lip.

"I don't know if I should..." he trailed off. "Yeah, alright," Akaashi agreed. He placed his hand in Kuroo's and gasped hen the man tightened his grasp and pulled him to his feet.

Has he gotten thinner? Kuroo wondered. He pulled Akaashi in and wrapped his arm around his waist.

He definitely has.

Kuroo frowned a bit but shook off his concerns.

"Let me eat what you've cooked, at least," Akaashi said. "I love your cooking," Akaashi murmured. Kuroo glanced at the plate of steaming food. 

"Sit on my lap and eat it then," Kuroo ordered cheekily, deciding to take credit for the meal. Akaashi's face turned red and Kuroo grinned.

"You're so pretty," Kuroo whispered in Akaashi's ear.

Akaashi smelled faintly of cherry blossom soap. His hair was soft with conditioner. Kuroo brushed a few strands out of Akaashi's face and gently ran his thumb across his eye bags.

"You need some more sleep though," he admitted with a smile. Akaashi laughed softly. He moved his hands and pinched the sides of Akaashi's glasses, carefully pulling off. He stared at him and remained still.

"What?" Akaashi asked nervously. Kuroo brushed Akaashi's long lashes.

"You have beautiful eyes," Kuroo said. Akaashi looked down.