Wedding Day

Peace be still my darlin'

The first step was nerve-wracking.

All is well my darlin'

All thoughts of doubt rushed to the head like blood when one was help upside down.

Your anxious heart may as well be stone

But as the four men linked arms, and a hush fell over the crowd.

Oh it weighs you down deeper than you know

Surrounded by loving and accepting friends—

Yeah it weighs you down deeper than you know

—No, family.

Peace be still my darlin'

How could anyone be nervous in front of such a loving crowd?

All is well my darlin'

Oikawa Tooru stood on the platform and held a sheet of white paper.

Your anxious heart may as well be stone

Yaku, Yamamoto, Atsumu, and Sakusa stood on one end wearing black suits, black ties, and white shirts.

Oh it weighs you down deeper than you know

On the other end were Bokuto's sisters, wearing baby blue pant-suits and tan heels.

Yeah it weighs you down deeper than you know

Finally passing the last row of wooden chairs, the four stepped up.

Oh darlin' don't be scared of time changing us both

There was a gentle afternoon breeze swaying the trees, and rustling the leaves.

Death will meet our bodies but he'll never touch my soul

The thin wooden archways weaved with white jasmine flowers created a canopy over the grass, where people sat on chairs, silent yet smiling.

If you are afraid well heavens don't let go

The venue was beautiful, set in the garden behind Haiba Lev's house, where the small gazebo stood for the ceremony to take place as the four stood in it.

Cause darlin' I will stay as we grow-oh-oh-oh-oh

"We have gathered here, in the back of a Russian's home—" Oikawa was interrupted by a kick in the shin from Yaku.

Oh life moves on I've told you

Akaashi, Kuroo, and Bokuto laughed quietly while Kenma rolled his eyes. Kuroo was wearing his black suit and red tie, Bokuto his white suit, Kenma his three-piece grey suit with a maroon tie, and Akaashi his white dress with blue flowers.

Sweeter when I hold you

"We have gathered here, today, to celebrate the life of love, and a life full of love in the future, between Bokuto Kōtarō, Kuroo Tetsurō, Akaashi Keiji, and Kōzumē Kenma."

Oh you cried when you cut your hair

The music began to soften.

Oh but I'm not going anywhere

"Four incredible individuals who have blessed many of us with their kindness and wisdom, who have offered us a home and a helping hand without hesitation have graciously invited us all to witness this life-changing event."