ˢᵗʳᵉᵃᵐ ᴰᵃʸ ᴳᵒⁿᵉ ᵂʳᵒⁿᵍ ⁻ ᴷⁱᵗᵗᵉⁿ

How long had Kenma been a YouTuber?

Four years?

Bokuto was off playing for the MSBY Jackals, Kuroo was working for the Japan Volleyball Association in the Sports Promotion Division, and Akaashi was working as an editor for a Shonen Jump magazine.

Kenma stayed at home the most. He was record regularly around their new house in Tokyo.

Boy, was it different.

From living in an apartment to owning a whole house with a backyard, it was interesting.

There were more than enough bedrooms for the four men to sleep separately, but after little discussion, they settled on having one, gargantuan king sized bed, where they all slept together.

Of course, each had their own room to work in and have some peace and quiet.

Kenma's viewers only saw the inside of his respective bedroom. Being a pro gamer, he never felt the need to add content to his channel that didn't relate to gaming.

Kuroo came home every night, usually around eight or nine in the evening, but sometimes he returned late when there were department dinners and parties.

Akaashi would often stay late at his office, and when Kenma visited him, he was astonished when he saw a makeshift bed in his boyfriend's office.

And Bokuto was rarely home. Every day he would FaceTime his boyfriends, saying good morning and several "I love you"'s before he had to get to practice. The three tried to make it a habit to come to his every game, but there was only so much travel one could do when he was competing on the other side of the world.

Kenma woke up, alone per usual, around 11:00 a.m.

his hair had grown past his shoulders, the ends still bleached from his high school years. He yawned, blinking a few times as he sat up slowly, the covers fall off his bed.

He had stopped sleeping in the large bed since Kuroo always arrived late.

He wiggled his toes, setting his feet down on the cold wooden floor. He smacked his lips, his tongue feeling chalky. His stomach grumbled, making him sigh softly.

The human body was quite demanding.

Kenma stood up, stumbling a bit as his vision swirled. He leaned against the wall, taking a deep breath before he made his way to the kitchen.

The last few weeks, Kenma had been rather stressed.

He felt unmotivated to stream. The previous week, he cancelled his scheduled streams, earning quite a bit of hate from his subscribers.

He opened the fridge, his arm jerking from the force of the magnet door. The cold washed over him, the smell of fresh greens reaching his nose. Kenma caught his bottom lip between his teeth, searching for something to eat. He closed the fridge, settling for the cup of instant ramen laying on the counter.

Usually, Akaashi or Kuroo would make him lunch and leave it in the refrigerator so he could hear it up when he awoke.

But, like everything else the last month, they found themselves far too busy.

Kenma didn't mind eating instant food alone every day. But as he boiled the pot and poured the seasoning into the cup, he found himself bored.

Not just bored. He couldn't put his finger on it, but he didn't enjoy the sensation.

He was slightly frustrated with the lack of attention he received from his exhausted boyfriends, but he didn't blame them.

Kenma snapped out of his thoughts when the kettle whistled, the sound piercing his ears. He pressed the button, turning off the machine. He placed his hand on the handle, recoiling quickly and cursing when the hot metal burned his skin. He shoved his knuckle into his mouth, groaning softly.