ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪, ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣 - 𝕂𝕦𝕣𝕠

"Holy shit!" Bokuto exclaimed.

"Language!" Akaashi and Kuroo shouted. Bokuto grumbled in response.

"Are you sure he was looking at you? I think he was looking at me."

"Bo, how could he have been looking at you?" Kuroo asked. "We're not even on FaceTime."

"Wha-and?!" Bokuto demanded. Kuroo pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. Akaashi giggled softly.

"I'm not that surprised he called you dad first," Akaashi admitted. Kuroo grinned, focusing on Taiki's wide eyes as the boy sat up and stuffed his hand in his mouth while staring. He smiled a bit when Kuroo squinted, giggling and shaking his head.

"Hey, Kuro," Kenma called out, running down the stairs. He looked up with a smile. "Did you check your emails?" Kuroo furrowed his brow.

"Not yet. Why?" He tilted his head to the side. Kenma fidgeted with his hands and walked over, sitting next to him.

"Their grandparents want to visit," he mumbled. Kuroo's eyes widened.

"Grandparents—they have grandparents?" He asked. Kenma shrugged. "But... they never came for custody? What the hell?" Kuroo frowned. "And now they want to see them? Fuck no." Akaashi placed at hand on Kuroo's shoulder.

"I don't see why they shouldn't. Maybe they're also incapable of caring for children right now." Akaashi smiled. "Don't you think we should at least consider?" Kuroo chewed his lip. "They just want to meet their grandchildren, Kuro. It can't be that bad. Besides, we'll be here to help." Kuroo looked between the two then glanced at his phone.

"Bo, you're not coming back this week, right?" Kuroo clarified.

"Nah, still have a while before I can head home but... you guys can do it without me!" Bokuto encouraged. Kuroo shook his head.

"We'll wait." Kuroo looks at Kenma. "We can email them and secure a date for us to meet up, but it can only be a date all four of us are here."

"Fine by me," Kenma said. Akaashi nodded.

"Good." Kuroo stood up, holding his phone out. "Okay, I have to get to work. Kisses." Bokuto hummed.

"Love you lots!"

"Bye Bo," Kenma said, dropping his head onto the counter and closing his eyes.

"Love you too," Akaashi replied. Kuroo hung up the phone and shoved it into his pocket. He pecked Akaashi's cheek and ruffled Kenma's hair before kneeling. He gently pulled back Taiki's hair and kissed his forehead and reached for Akemi who shrieked and glared. When he pulled back his hand she smiled, laughing softly before returning her focus to a plastic green toy in her hand.

"Okay, knock if you need anything!"

Kuroo ran up the stairs and shut his bedroom door. He opened the closet door and grabbed a light blue button-down. He turned on his computer and shed his clothes while he waited for it to load, shouldering his fresh shirt, and quickly doing the buttons. He pulled on new pants and sat down, logging onto the meeting.

"Honestly... grandparents? Who didn't bother checking up for months? Please." Kuroo sighed, turning on his camera and mic.

~

Bokuto was back eleven days after the email. Kuroo had already set up a date. Time, place, and agreed to bring the babies.