Songbird

A/N: Apparently I accidently deleted this chapter, so I rewrote it so that the story is still there. Sorry to excite anyone and sorry to those who didn't understand what was going on when they read this. There are a couple of other chapters that were deleted so I will be rewriting and posting them as soon as I can.

Thank you for all your support!

Please save me, Shoto.

As I faded in and out of semi-consciousness, a TV droned on in the background.

". . . appears the principal offenders of the U.A. High training camp attack called themselves the League of Villains Vanguard Action Squad. . ."

My limbs were aching and stiff, heavy as if they were being weighed down by something.

". . . among the victims of the training camp attack was the child of the pro heroes, Water Hose, who were killed by Muscular . . ."

I wondered if it was Shoto who's arms were wrapped around me, holding me tight and snug, never letting me go again. He did save me, right?

". . . two students enrolled in the school, Katsuki Bakugo and (Y/N) (L/N), are assumed to still be in the hands of the League - "

What?

My breathing picked up as I tried to force myself fully awake. Shoto must've been holding onto me tight after almost losing me to the League.

The news report must just be a hazy dream.

Finally, as frustrating as it was, I opened my eyes and found myself in a bar.

A bar? What are we doing here?

I was about to turn and ask Shoto why we were here when I realized he wasn't holding me - I sat in a chair with thick bands holding me in place, and a thick, heavy metal contraption wrapped around my hands. In the moment my eyes saw the sleeve of a flannel wrapped around my arm, dried with my blood.

The villains attacked us at training camp. . . and Shoto had reached for me - that means - !

In a panic I scoured the rest of the bar, seeing a horde of villains scattered throughout. I recognized the purple portal from USJ behind the bar, and Shigaraki sat watching a news report about the attack on our training camp.

Shit, shit shit! What am I gonna do!?

Shigaraki clicked the TV off a moment later. "I'm really grateful for all the publicity we've been getting." He turned to look in my direction. "Hey, don't you two agree? (L/N) (Y/N)? Bakugo Katsuki?"

I finally looked directly to my right and saw Bakugo stuck in an identical chair, glaring at the villain.

What would the League want with us?

With a sudden wave of rage I turned back to Shigaraki to voice my thoughts. "What the hell do you want with both of us?"

Bakugo glanced at me for a second, as if he realized I wasn't asleep anymore. Even with the hand covering his face, I could see Shigaraki give an amused smile.

"To be honest, (L/N), I had no plans on taking you. I just have a side of a deal I agreed to uphold." He turned to one of the other villains in the room, a lizard in the corner. "Go fetch him, won't you?"

The lizard nodded quickly before leaving the room.

Shigaraki turned back to the two of us. "As for you, Bakugo Katsuki, I know a lot about you. I know you like to win, by any means. I have an offer for you - our goal is to question what is a hero, what is justice. And we plan on winning. Will you join us?"