Three Perspectives

Even though I really, really, really hope we'll be together from now on.

It only took the medic a few minutes to get the hardened cement off my shoulder. She didn't even damage my hero costume.

I can't sit here much longer. I need to see (Y/N).

All the anger and rage that I had felt over the past couple weeks had dissipated during the last few moments of the exam. It made me remember how I truly felt about her, and how silly our argument was.

I just needed to make things right again.

As soon as the medic gave me the okay, I jumped to my feet and rushed to the door. I swung it open to reveal her standing there. (Y/N).

My body moved before I could think. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her tight. I was never going to let her go again.

(Y/N) began crying into my chest. "I-I love y-you. . ." She hiccuped, her voice muffled against my costume.

My fingers ran through her hair. "I love you too. (Y/N), I'm so, so sorry. For everything. I never wanted to lose you. You were only trying to help me. I missed you so much." My voice was gentle.

I was scared I was going to start crying.

(Y/N) pulled back, meeting my gaze. Her (e/c) eyes seemed brighter than normal. "Do you think we can go for a walk? I want to talk to you about some stuff."

I raised an eyebrow. "You don't want to see if we passed or not?"

Growing nervous, she averted her gaze to my chest and began to fiddle with the silver braces down my collarbones. "We'll find out eventually. . . I just want to talk to you, and it can't wait. I promise it's good, so don't worry."

Part of me hesitated. "Can it really not wait until the bus ride or when we get back to the dorms?"

Once again, her (e/c) eyes found mine. "I just missed you."

Before I knew it, still standing in the middle of the corridor, (Y/N) pulled the collar of my costume down to meet my lips. She kissed me aggressively, as if she couldn't resist herself.

Then, just as quickly as she had kissed me, she pulled back, flashing me a cute, closed-eye smile. My heart fluttered at the site. How could I resist this adorableness?

I returned her grin with a small smile of my own. "Lead the way." 
                          ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I stared at my shoes, running circles around my fingers. Every three seconds, I would do a 360 and search for Shoto. I was becoming more worried each passing moment when I couldn't find his peppermint hair.

Is he okay? What if he's seriously hurt?

"(Y/N)!" cried a cheery voice. Suddenly, there was an arm around my shoulders. "We finished!"

I merely nodded, keeping my gaze towards the ground.

"Is something wrong? Is everything - "

"Everything's fine, Denki. I'm just tired."

He sounded disappointed as he took his arm off my shoulders. "Oh, I see. . . Let's just - "

"Okay, everyone, thanks for all of your hard work. . ." Mera announced from the podium on the stage. "Now, I will announce the results, but before that, I will tell you about the scoring system."

Is Shoto the only one not here? Where is he?

I took one last check at all the faces in the crowd. There was no Shoto.