Deal

Her gleaming (e/c) eyes disappeared.

"Wait, (Y/N) - No!"

She was limp, her head resting on my chest.

"Wake up, wake up!"

I cradled her close, my voice crumbling to ruins. Everything felt like lead, sinking.

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stop tears from falling.

Why? Why do that for me?

I placed a hand on her head and held her to me, pulling her closer. Nothing could stop the trembling.

"(Y/N). . ."

I couldn't say anything else. My entire body shook with uncontrollable sobs; there was nothing I wanted more than for her to open her eyes and smile.

I love her smile.

There was movement behind me. I quickly turned, and saw Ghost stirring. My eyes were glued to him, burning with pure fury.

"Wha. . . (Y/N)?" He mumbled, holding his head.

My eyebrows furrowed together tightly, my teeth baring. I brought (Y/N) closer to me, protecting her fragile form.

Ghost became fully alert as the realization hit. "What!? (Y/N)! She's dead! You killed her! DAMN TODOROKI!!!" He shrieked.

What bothered me the most was that I could clearly hear how heartbroken he was.

I snarled. "Shut up." I warned with mercy.

"You killed my daughter! YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME!!"

"NO!" I yelled, beating his volume. I paused, lowering my voice to a dangerous level. "You have no idea how much she despised you for everything. You've hurt her multiple times, all for your own goddamn selfish reasons. You say family? I say abuse."

Ghost, already sitting up, clenched his hands into fists. "You think, I honestly abuse my own daughter?"

I remained silent, holding (Y/N) somewhat to the side, trying to put myself between her and this psychopath.

"Bastard! You've taken everything from me, so I'll take EVERYTHING FROM YOU!"

Before he even had the chance to charge me, I froze his feet to the floor. Maybe it was the ice or the tension, but the room suddenly dropped twenty degrees.

My jaw tight, I gently laid (Y/N) down so I could stand tall. She looked so beautiful, so devoid.

I turned back to Ghost, who was struggling to break free. Not anytime soon.

I walked up to him, glaring daggers through him. As soon as I got within arms length, he lunged his hand out, trying to reach my forehead. On instinct I jumped back, trying to contain my frustration. Then, I froze his entire body with the exception of his hands and his head.

"You stole every single memory (Y/N) has of her childhood and of her mother. Give them back." I ordered.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do, son of Endeavor." He mocked, teeth chattering.

This bastard - no more of this bullshit.

Without any warning, I put my left arm up like a shield and shot fire at Ghost, scorching his hands.

He screamed, flailing his hands and his head to get away. But he was helpless as the smell of charred flesh filled the room.

After a few moments, I dropped my arm, revealing third degree burns on the palms of his hands. He panted for air, catching his breath. He didn't seem to be in much pain, but that must be because I burned his nerves off.