Stolen

^^ this picture makes me so sad :'(

I'll save you if it's the last thing I do, (Y/N).

Feathers seemed to tickle my jawline. My nose involuntarily twitched. It felt as though a person was inside my head, pounding an icepick into my skull to break free. I groaned, lifting my head up to a light that could've been the sun for all I know.

"(Y/N), Darling! You're finally awake!" A silhouette blocked the brilliant light across my face, the straining muscles relaxing in the shadows. A spike of fear coursed through my veins.

The figure only grew in size as they walked towards me. Solely on instinct, I tried to bring my right arm up and deck this man in the jaw. But it was in that same instant I finally noticed the tight bindings holding me to a chair. My wrist was on fire.

"Relax, Songbird. I just wanted to get down to the serious stuff. We had our moment together again." My father purred like the snake he is. His fingers held my chin high. I tried not to tremble. "(Y/N), do you want a more powerful quirk?"

I merely stared blankly at him. To be honest, my thoughts were mush. Everything ached.

"I'll ask once more, (Y/N). . ." He warned, tilting my chin up higher, the muscles straining in my neck.

"Do you want your other quirk?"

I coughed, causing my Father to flinch and step back. I curled in on myself, making myself as small as possible.

"Perhaps I should tell you what it is." Ghost began to pace back and forth. I glanced up as him as I shrunk down.

"You see, both of your quirks are complete mutations. I'm grateful you'll pass on both mine and your quirks along my bloodline.

"Your second quirk is called Aftershock. Whenever you're hit, the energy is stored in your body for about ten seconds. If you attack something or someone within those ten seconds, your strength will add in the energy stored. Pretty strong, right?"

I could totally be a hero with that quirk.

"This isn't about quirks." I muttered. "Let me go."

My father chuckled. "Here's the thing, (Y/N). . . Either you willingly join me and you get your other quirk and memories back, or . . . " He paused, probably trying to add suspense.

"Or I'll suppress all of your memories and your motivation to be a hero. Then, you'll be stuck with me against your will. I don't think you want that, do you?"

"Why do you even want me to join you? Especially after what you did to me!"

"(Y/N)," he started, his voice softening. "I still love you. I want to be with my daughter and make up for inevitably lost time. We would be so powerful together."

I narrowed my eyes. "You're insane."

Ghost merely laughed coldly. "Don't test me, (Y/N). You don't know anything about me.

"And who's fault is that?"

"Yours!"

"No, it's the heroes' fault. It's their fault my family is dead - my family!" He balled his hands into fists, seething. Until he took a deep breath, calming himself. "Once you can see how horrible hero society really is, then you'll want nothing more than to join my cause."

"I highly doubt that, actually."

Ghost seemed to ignore my comment as he approached me. "(Y/N), I know you're an outcast. Never relying on anyone for anything ever. You are my daughter. Why else do you think I stole every single one of your memories?"