Chapter 9-Views of a Spaceman (Tommy Thayer POV)

A/N: Chapter 9 Is here!! And hey more sound track songs!! Hope you guys enjoy this!!

It's Valentine's day! I am so excited! I'm so very much in love! Really truly, madly, deeply in love. Love at first sight, it really is a thing...a real thing. It's not just some myth like a unicorn, it exists. I fell in love at first sight last month at one of our warm-ups shows, when Nikki Sixx & Tommy Lee came backstage. Oh, my Lee, he saw me and & I saw him and that was it. We were gone. He pulled me aside as we headed back to my dressing room and right away, we started talking & laughing, we just clicked you know? I wasn't looking for love that night, it found me. I wouldn't trade it for anything. A few days after the show, Lee asked me out and the rest is history.

Now as to what I have planned for tonight.... well, I hope Lee will love it.... I'm sure he will...it's just that I am so nervous. Among other things, I plan to ask him to marry me. It sounds insane, but Lee & I aren't conventional...none of us are. I love him that's it...I know it's real and he loves me, I have no doubts whatsoever. No doubts...it will be a very special night for sure. Also, I have dinner reservations for us at this cute little restaurant...and where I plan on proposing...well there's this adorable little park/flower garden I know of...I can't wait! I have the ring, with diamonds that match Lee's earthy brown eyes.... I am brought out of my reverie by my phone buzzing with a text....and it's from Eric....

Eric S aka Cat: Yo, Tommy! What's happening on this fine, fine day?

TC aka Me: Silly Kitty...it's Valentine's day...I've got a date planned with Lee tonight and a surprise for him.

Eric S aka Cat: I know that Tommy, and ooh can you tell me?!

TC aka me: You better not blab...I'm gonna ask him to marry me, I've got reservations and stuff.

(I can practically hear Eric squealing with glee from where he lives)

Eric S aka Cat: oh, that's awesome! I am sure he will say yes!!

TC aka me: What about you? Got anything going on? (Come on Eric, don't let me down...)

Eric S aka Cat: Well Nikki & I were gonna just hang out at my place.... watch movies, I'm gonna order Pizza. He got a babysitter for his daughter Frankie. I'm making a dessert! (Oh Eric! I know you haven't said it and from what Lee's told me.... it's a date.... you & Nikki are in love. Nikki from what I know, doesn't realize it and neither do you, seemingly. I believe my Lee is right though in his thoughts on those two...Everyone goes at their own pace, I do suppose...)

Eric S aka Cat: Well, I'm not gonna keep you! Good luck tonight man!

The rest of the day passes in a blur.... Before I know I find myself on Lee's doorstep with a stuffed mighty mouse (tribute to one of his tattoos) & Roses. The ring is in my pocket.... I barely knock and there he is...

My jaw drops at how good he looks & the way his eyes light up...

"TC! Oh, I'm so ready for our date and ooh a stuffed mighty mouse?! And roses? That's so sweet! I love it!" I bring him into a kiss & I take my dear sweet time.... Lee takes the mighty mouse from me & the roses & I follow him inside as he places the roses in a vase and the Mighty Mouse on the couch & once that's done, he kisses me HARD.

"Close those eyes baby...I've got something for you...Hope you love it!!", I laugh before closing my eyes, I hear shuffling. "Ok, open em!" and upon opening them he has in hand: a guitar I'd been wanting to get forever, a beautiful cobalt blue & black...a nod to my old band & tears gathers in my eyes.

"Babe.... you, you remembered! Thank you! I love you.... not just for this. Now let's go! I've got dinner reservations for us!", I laugh and cry at the same time. I take Lee in my arms and god I don't want to let go....

Dinner is perfect, we each have a glass of wine...just one I swear. We both want to be sober tonight, myself especially. We talk, we laugh, share food....

Before I know it dinner's over and we make our way to the little park & flower garden & I take Lee by the hand and lead him to a cute little bench...

"Lee, Tommy.... Where do I begin? I know it's been fast or would seem like it to the outside world, but who gives two shits? Love at first sight, it's true. The night we met, I've never...never ever had that happen before. I am so beyond glad it did...you  coming into my life, it felt so right...it just feels right period. I love you so much and I want to spend the right of my life making sure you know it...I want you forever...will you do the honor and privilege of marrying me?" I kneel to the ground and pull out the ring. Lee's hand is over his mouth, eyes wide and my heart nearly stops waiting for him to respond. I find myself on my back and a teary-eyed Lee above me and he kisses me hard.

"Yes!! Yes!! I'll marry you!" and with that I place the ring on his index finger, and we kiss once more, and it starts to get heated...thankfully no one is around and no one ever shows up.... we end up making love right then and there....my now fiancée and I make love and it's truly earth shattering! 

A/N: Oh I can't wait to hear your thoughts on this chapter! Tommy Lee & Tommy Thayer are now engaged! and they made love! It wont lead to a baby....yet. But in time, there will be one! Next chapter will see another month pass, so it will be March & the long awaited favor Eric does for Nikki will come to pass & everything will finally, finally click for Nikki. For he will see that Eric is genuine, and that it's real! Stay tuned!