Chapter 40-Sixx Months (Frankie POV)

A/N: Here we are! the 40th chapter! So far my longest book! Don't worry there will be 54 chapters in total for this story! Hope you guys enjoy this!

Daddy is in the kitchen cooking a special surprise dinner for Mommy. Mommy begged daddy to tell him what daddy cooking, but daddy just said it was special. But I know, it's what Mommy had made the very first night we became a family daddy said. The same dinner, with the porky chops, mashed potatoes, green beans and chocowate mousse-y! Daddy also said it's special too because its from the night before he told Mommy he loved him for the first time. I am in the kitchen helping, wearing my kitty apron. Just checked on Mommy, he on the couch with lots of pillows and a blanky and is sleeping. But Momma always look tired....so tired. I scared...

"Daddy? When the babies come again?", I say really quiet. I don't want to make daddy sad.

"Their coming four days after my birthday, Dec. 15. He's six months pregnant now, just one more month...", Daddy pauses and looks at me, "Frankie, what's wrong? You look upset?"

"I was scared, I make you sad.", I look down at my feet, but Daddy gently cups my face in his large hands.

"Sweetheart, you didn't make me sad asking me that question. If you are worried about that. I know honey you're worried and scared...I am too. We all are, but it will all be ok. I promise.", Daddy hugs me. He gives the best hugs, besides Mommy of course.

Daddy says be ok, but I can see in his eyes.... he worried something bad happen to Mommy like that nightmare I had. I still have nightmare; I haven't told daddy. Daddy worried enough.

"I love the babies nursery! It's so cute! Momma says you so talented and special and the best husband ever!", I get more and more excited, and daddy chuckles his eyes shining. Soon dinner is done, and daddy & I go into living room & yes, Mommy awake!

"Nikki! And Frankie Angel.... oh, is dinner ready? Ugh, I have to pee...again.", Momma frowns.

"Yes, Kitten dinner's ready, now let me help you up to pee, ok?" Daddy says to Momma and carefully helps him off the couch and Momma looks like get dizzy a little. "Eric? Do you...maybe sit back down."

"N-No, I have to pee...give me a minute.", Momma pants and soon the spell passes, and daddy helps him potty and then comes back and lays momma back on the couch. Momma looks so tired from going potty.

"Eric, baby I'll bring you your food, ok? You need to try & eat as much as you can my love. And I have a surprise for you.", Daddy kiss mommy and when he pulls away, he looks like he could cry, Mommy too.

"Ok Nikki. I know...I love you.", Momma says. Daddy said eat as much as could because Momma just hasn't felt good, but momma he eats for the baby's sake. Daddy goes to kitchen to bring momma food and says he loves him, but I stay with Momma sitting on floor in front of coffee table.

Momma looks down and me and smiles those blue eyes sparkling, "Frankie Angel! How are you my darling girl? Are you excited about your sisters and brother coming soon?"

"Oh yes!! I can't wait, I practice changing diapers and baby clothes!", Mommy chuckles.

"See? Already the perfect big sister! You been practicing any on my drums? Nikki says you did. Says you're getting good and that Uncle Lee pouts about it.", Momma grins like being naughty.

"Thank you, mommy! Yes, I've been practicing, but only when Daddy there like you said to do.", I beam up at him. Momma rubs his very huge belly, guess babies are moving? Daddy comes back with food and hands mommy his plate, which has a lot of food on it for him and my sisters and brother.

"Nikki! You made my glazed pork chops, and the potatoes and green beans...", Momma sound awed...I think that right word.

"Surprise Eric! I made it because it reminds me of the dinner you cooked...ya know our first night as a family and the night before I told you I loved you for the first time.", Mommy cries as daddy says this.

"N-Nikki, oh that's so beautiful!"

"I love you Eric, now let's eat," Momma nods and digs in as daddy and I start to eat. He tells daddy how much he loves the food in between bites and Daddy smiles. Looks like maybe nap helped momma, he still looks so tired but ok otherwise.

Momma finishes eat and so do daddy & I, "Now kitten I made dessert too."

"Chocolate mousse?", Momma's eyes sparkle.

"Of course! Be right back." Daddy heads back into kitchen and brings back dessert for all of us.

"Oh, this taste SO good! This really was a special meal Sixxy.", Momma says after taking a few bites.

"I am glad you enjoyed it Eric, this was the least I could do for you. Did the babies enjoy it too?" Daddy chuckles.

"Oh yes they sure did! They are moving around a lot," Momma rubs his belly. Daddy joins him, his hands over momma's.

"Can we watch movie?" I pipe up and after kissing Daddy and Mommy look at me.

"We sure can! And oh, popcorn too of course!", Mommy is all excited.

"What do you want to watch sweetheart?" Daddy asks me. I get idea, I want to watch 'One Hundred & One Dalmatians', because I first watched that with Mommy before he and daddy got together when daddy had gone on a trip.

"Since this special time, I want 101 Dalmatians...Mommy played that for me, when you went out of town daddy. During scary thunderstorm, he makes me feel better that night."

"Oh, Frankie Angel! God, that was so precious. I think that's a wonderful and special idea!" Daddy agrees with him.

Daddy goes to make popcorn and I put in movie; I know how. Daddy comes back soon with popcorn and kisses Mommy yet again. They love each other so much and I love them so much and my little sisters and brother that soon will be here.

I so happy with my family, but still so very scared. My nightmares won't stop! Too many bad dreams! I just want Mommy to be ok, he is going thru a lot. I need tell Daddy and Mommy, maybe tell Daddy first...or should I? I think maybe would be ok If I did.... ooh, the movie starting now! I love this! There's something else, another surprise for Mommy...Daddy says its going to be for Christmas. Daddies band: Motley. They record song Daddy wrote about Mommy, and about past....I only hope it doesn't end up...I hope Mommy will be around to hear it.

A/N: Fluff, worries....and the chapter before Night mares come true or a taste of such, which will start in next chapter, Oh so excited to hear thoughts on this chapter!