Chapter 51-Renewing Our Vows 2009 (Nikki Sixx POV)

A/N: I was going to have some epilogue chapters, but i decided that this will be the last chapter. It's a very fitting chapter! hope you enjoy!

Five years, five years. Eric & I have been married for five years now. Where the time has gone still seems so unclear. A lot happened in five years, tours, recordings, just LIVING and loving. Lee & his husband had another child 2 years after the quadruplets first birthday: another girl they named Caroline Nicole. The Nicole being for me since it's a female version of my name, it was very touching. Lee is now 6 months pregnant with their third child: A boy. Vince & Mick and their brood is doing well, as well as other members of our Motley-Kiss family.

Back to Eric & I, still very much in love, I fall in love with him more everyday.... Today, is a very and I do mean very special day today it's mine and Eric's wedding anniversary and we decided we wanted to renew our vows and at least somewhat honor tradition and are currently in separate rooms, doesn't mean we haven't been texting and calling each other despite other's protests.

"How are you doing Nikki? Doing ok dude?" Lee asks then winces as I am assuming his son his kicking him somewhere where it hurts.

"I should be asking YOU that. I assume your hyper as fuck kid, is kicking you in the kidney's or something." I shrug but look at him concerned as I finally finish applying my eye liner.

"Yeah, he is, love him though. You're not nervous right Sixxter?" Lee rubs his belly. Vince and Mick watch our exchange. The others are with Eric, including our children.

"To be renewing my vows with the love of my life. No. But, I'm nervous about what I want to say." I place down the tube of eye liner.

"Sixx, you've been married to him for five years now. You have five children with him. Don't be nervous, just speak from the heart." Mick says wisely.

"Yeah, your right. Thanks Dad." Mick's eyes shine with emotion and Vince sniffles.

I start to say something but am cut off my what sounds like a stampede, and I quickly open the door and make sure I don't get trampled.

"It's my pack of little angels! Storm, Hope, Ruby & Decker! Wait where's your older sister?" I get concerned that I don't see Frankie. "You know you're not supposed to go anywhere with out a grown up or your older sister."

"I'm here dad, sorry they got away from me...and they had to see you." Frankie pants.

"Rest sweetheart for a minute."

Frankie shakes her head, "I'm fine...Mom sent me. Sends his love...and he said to tell you he has a surprise for you later. He's nervous."

Decker clings to her legs, "Sissy donut go!" 'Donut' in his case is his way of saying 'don't go', that and he's inherited Eric's sugar addiction, but he's adorable!

"Decker, you'll see me soon...Remember I take walk you guys down the aisle?" Frankie crouches down to his level.

"Otay! Wuv you! Send Mommy wuv!" She ruffles his hair.

"Wuv sissy!" Storm, Ruby & Hope chorus together and Frankie laughs and hugs them all and is gone and then I find myself tackled practically by my four youngest, wouldn't have it any other way. Time passes and before I know it, I find myself standing at the end of the aisle just as nervous as I was five years ago, but God I am happy. I mean I'm renewing my vows to the love of my life! There was a time, when I didn't think that was possible...meaning I didn't believe in love for so many years, but Eric changed all that...he's changed me...made my life SO much better.

The song I wrote for Eric starts playing, a string version, 'If I die Tomorrow' and we start to get underway. Everyone from our extended Kiss family is here, my Motley family is here. Then at last comes Frankie, holding hands with her sisters and brother. Her sisters are dropping flower petals and Decker is a ring bearer. I can't help but get misty...but the tears are coming...happy tears.... for as my children take their places close to my side.... I See HIM, my kitten, my Eric, my everything. He has tears in his eyes, and I start crying, not caring my eye liner is starting to run, I blot my tears. I feel as if I have an angel walking towards me, I mean Eric is really glowing.... those ocean blue I love so much...reflecting all the love he has for me.

Finally, I take his hands as he reaches me, and he mouths, 'I love you Sixxy'

'Love you too' I mouth gently squeezing his hands, while the officiant starts speaking...to be honest Eric & I both are tuning him out, far too lost in each other until we get to our renewal vows.... Eric goes first....

"Nikki, my Sixxy. Here we find ourselves five years to the day we became one. We blink and time seems to pass us by. The day we ran in to each other, I mean I ran into you. I'll never forget that day if I live to be a million. You changed my life, my world forever. My heart was yours in an instant. You're the first, the last and ONLY partner that's made me feel so loved, cherished, and desired. You still make me week in the knees, you've overcome such odds, and I am proud of you. Proud to stand by your side, and I always will be. And you've given me the most precious children, our Frankie, Storm, Hope, Ruby, and Decker. They are ALL our little miracles. As we renew our vows, I promise to keep loving you as you should be loved, to always support you, stand by you no matter what and my heart is always yours...FOREVER. Forever Sixx's Kitten."

Everyone and I do mean everyone are in tears. That was beautiful!!

"Now how am I supposed to follow that?" Eric laughs and I manage to continue, "Eric, my kitten.... It took 20 years, but I found love five years ago or I should say LOVE found me. Even though it took me two months to realize I was in love with you.... you had my heart from the get-go. Even we didn't know it, I didn't know it...you made me believe in love again. For the first time in my life, I was happy...I AM happy. You've banished my demons, something I would have once thought impossible. You stepped up and became Frankie's mother, you ARE her mother. And Eric, what you went thru with our quadruplets, I almost lost you.... but you selflessly did it anyway knowing the risks. Sure, we had our ups and downs, have had them.... but it's been beyond worth it. You are the funniest, loving, and have the strongest heart of anyone I know or have ever met. It's a privilege, a true honor to call myself your husband and to raise our children along side you. You're an amazing, amazing mother and husband. You will forever be my kitten, forever."

"Oh Nikki!" Eric chokes out and the officiant pronounce us husband and husband and we kiss, and our children surround us clinging to our legs, as I place Eric's ring on his finger and he does the same to mine.

Later we find ourselves at our reception, the quadruplets are with Mick and Vince and I...meanwhile have Eric in my arms dancing in our own world.

"That was a beautiful, beautiful ceremony Sixxy." Eric states softly, but he seems nervous.

"It was, truly.... now why are you so nervous my love? You look pale." Now I am concerned. "Wait, Frankie said you had something to tell me?"

Eric gulps, his eyes shining, "Um so, I uh.... well, it's been about five years...and I didn't recognize the symptoms, but I went to the doctor the other day. Since I've been feeling so off.... Nikki, I'm pregnant."

"We're really going to have another baby. Oh this...this is wonderful!" I laugh and cry at the same time and bring my hands to his belly which is still flat, but there is a faint hint of roundness to it. "How far along?"

"Six weeks. It's just the one, the last child. Baby Sixx, number Sixx.... I was just nervous...because I was afraid of well you know what happened with our quadruplets would you know." Eric drops his gaze and with one of my hands I tilt his face to look back up at me.

"Eric, listen to me. That won't happen this time, and even if it did, I am here every step of the way. I was here then, and I am here now. This baby is a miracle, and I told you if you wanted a last child or children...I could never deny you. I love you and I already love this baby." I begin to stroke his belly gently as he joins his hands with mine.

"We love you too Sixxy, SO much. Always have and always will." One of my hands is still on his belly and then I bring him in for a kiss. I look forward to the new baby, to many, many more years with my husband, my kitten.... Eric. 

A/N: This may have been the last chapter, but i assure you...their story won't be over. eventually I will make a sequel called, "forever sixx's kitten" which will likely be written after I finish the prequel book to this. thank you all for the love and support!