2 - Moonlight Eruption

Narae's POV

"Scared are we?" The male said in a soft tone.

This magic.... No this sorcery... it is real!

"Ah obviously" I said staring at the now blue floating male on my desk.

He was the normal height of a male. Maybe a bit short but still an average height.

"Never seen a blue guy before" He said smirking as he looked down at me.

"Obviously not... It's not very common" I said still gripping the pocket knife tightly.

He looked down at the lamp.

"Oh so that is what you did to my home. You know your machines are very loud however you did a nice job" The male said now sitting down on my desk with his legs crossed.

However he was hovering maybe an inch above the desk.

"I'm sorry. Home?" I asked him.

"The lamp..." He started saying.

"Hmm you seem to not understand anything that just happened... did you rub the lamp upon mistake?" The male said looking directly at me, his head tilted to the side confused.

"All I did was rub the lamp to get a mark off it" I said to him.

"No wonder you look so confused" He said laughing while lying down on his back so I could see his side profile.

His laugh was soft and comforting.

He had a stunning jawline and lovely brown eyes.

His clothes were quite old fashioned and bland.

A basic white stripped blouse, a maroon vest, some beige long pants and an old fashioned bag.

"Look. I don't know what the fucking hell you are or what is happening here. So will you please fucking explain to me what is going on" I said raising my voice.

He carried on lying an inch above my head but turned his face to the side to look at me.