11 - Fireworks

Narae's POV

"I have a bit of a crush on you"

Both of our mouths fell wide open when we both said the same thing.

"Bitch what!?" I said shocked.

Jimin has a bit of a crush on me!?

He laughed at my reaction.

"I had a feeling you liked me seen as you wished to kiss me" Jimin said waving his eyebrows and smirking at me.

"Yeaaa~" I said extending the word while blushing madly.

"However I refuse to stop setting you up with Hosung" Jimin said to me.

I frowned.

"What why?" I asked him.

"Because I will disappear at the end so its better to set you up with someone else. However if you choose to carry on doing things with me, I won't hesitate to progress with you nor regret it, I just am very wary of us both being hurt" Jimin said.

"Hmm I see. I will try not to hurt both of us then" I said.

I have decided that I am going to try and figure out how to break Jimins curse, because I do like him. 

I have felt already like a new women since meeting Jimin, but what I love is that he hasn't judged me for my personality.

He makes me feel like I can be my true clumsy and nerdy self.

Then I heard a tap on my door.

"Narae" I heard my father say.

I got up swiftly opening my bedroom door.

"Would your friend like some dinner as well as you?" My father asked me.

I looked back at Jimin who heard the convocation and got up.

"No. I don't need anything to eat. I'm going to head away soon anyways and I will eat later tonight when I head home. Thank you so much though" Jimin said lightly bowing to my dad.

I watched the way Jimin acted.

He acted kind to my father, it was a sweet moment.

I think my father will respect Jimin's respect for him.

My father smiled.

He went to walk down the stairs.

"Father" I said as Jimin went to sit back down.

"Can you bring up BTS things when dinner is brought upstairs?" I asked him.

"I believe your mother will bring your dinner up however I will ask if she can bring the BTS merchandise and old photos up too" My father said.

"Thanks" I said closing my bedroom door.

I plopped back down on my bed in front of Jimin.

"So we were going to continue our chat from earlier at the store" Jimin said with a smirk.

I blushed lightly nodding.

"Where did we get to with that talk?" I asked Jimin.

"I believe the last thing I mentioned was about you muffling your stunning moans" Jimin said biting his lip.

I felt my face go red.

"You want to hear them?" I said with a smirk looking deeply into his eyes.

"Maybe I do. I wouldn't deny that I do want to hear them" Jimin said sheepishly.

I smirked biting my lip.