4 - Ring of Control

Narae's POV

I woke up to a voice in my ear.

"Narae. Wake. Up"

My eyes fluttered open and I saw blue Jimin hovering over me on his knees on my bed.

I covered my face with the pillow.

"Come on. I know you can hear me" he whined kneeling close to my face.

I lifted the pillow and sat up.

"Were you just watching me sleep?" I asked him raising an eyebrow.

"A bit because you weren't waking up... You looked cute tho so don't worry" he said sheepishly.

I rolled my eyes sighing.

"Don't you have school?" He asked me.

"Yes. But I sleep until my alarm goes off Jimin" I said looking at him.

"It's gone off twice already" Jimin said to me.

"Yea and I normally wait for it to go off 5 times" I told Jimin before getting out of bed.

I went to pull my shirt off before I remembered Jimin kneeling on my bed.

"Do you mind?" I asked looking at him.

He raised an eyebrow confused.

"I want to get changed. Can you get lost" I said yawning.

He laughed realizing.

I watched him turn around to face the balcony.

I started to get dressed into some sweat pants as well as a baggy long sleeve black shirt.

"Alright" I said so he knew he could turn around.

He looked at me.

"Oh hell no" he said looking at my clothes.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"If you watch to catch the guy you likes attention their is no way in hell you are wearing those comfortable looking pants and baggy shirt to school. Do you want to blend in or capture his attention?" Jimin said looking at me.

"I want to capture his attention but I don't really want to stand out" I said sitting down on my bed next to him.

He stood up in front of me.

"Let me dress you~" he said looking at me.

"Your old fashioned though" I said looking at him.

"Make a wish then" he said floating in the air in front of me with his legs crossed.

"Like what kind of wish?" I asked him.

"You could wish for nice new clothes or wish for a prep look for the 21st century style" he said to me.

"How do I make a wish then?" I asked him.

"You say I wish... And then make a wish" Jimin said.

"I wish to look prettier" I said.

Jimin glowed blue slightly.

"God you idiot. You wasted a wish" Jimin said.

I got up and looked in the mirror.

"I don't look any different" I whined.

"Well what do you expect. Prettier to what standard? Prettier to look like who... You already are pretty even. Your just drowning under ugly clothes so of course the only thing the wish did was make your skin smoother" Jimin said now standing next to me in the mirror.