34 - Corruption of the stars

Narae's POV

We all got to know each other better.

Jimin's friends seemed to like me which was good.

"Shall we play hide and seek? But only in this area?" Jungkook said excitedly.

Everyone agreed.

"Who's going to be it?" J-hope asked.

"How about Jungkook seen as he suggested the game?" RM said.

We all agreed and went to hide as Jungkook started shouting numbers as he counted down from 60.

I ended up climbing a tree which over looked the shimmer clear water.

A lot of people hid in bushes.

I saw Taehyung get into the lake which was so funny as he gave the best facial expressions while feeling the cold water.

I saw Jimin sit down behind a tree and I smiled seeing him talking to Yoongi who was in a bush just behind Jimin's tree

Jungkook finished counting and I tried so hard not to laugh or make a noise as he walked under the tree I climbed.

But he looked up as the wind blew orange leaves down off of my tree.

"Damn you suck at this game" He said laughing as he helped me get down from the tree.

"If you were shorter maybe you wouldn't have looked up and maybe you would have kept missing me" I said following Jungkook as he looked behind another tree.

"I'm not Jimin or Yoongi, that's your problem" He said laughing.

We headed over to the water and I watched Taehyung hide behind a log in the water.

"I know you technically are with the love of my life, however please don't hurt Jimin. Don't break his heart" Jungkook said to me.

"I don't plan on it. It just all depends on if I break the curse" I said.

Jungkook turned to face me.

"I believe you will break it" Jungkook said.

Then he carried on.

"Jimin told me the two ways of breaking the curse. I think you are very likely to work it out" Jungkook said.

"Wait, if you know, can't you tell me how to break it?" I asked Jungkook as he turned to look in a bush.

"I would tell you Narae. However we all saw the blue goo come out of Jimin's mouth just from Taehyung saying the l word so I don't want to tell you in case it interferes with the process and then either you can't break it, Jimin gets hurt or he is sick again" Jungkook told me as he faced me again.

"Just please make sure you take care of him for me. Always give him care, kindness, honesty, loyalty and plenty of the l word" Jungkook said.

"I promise I will" I said.