20 - Wave of Demonic Fury

Narae's POV

I woke up as Jimin lurched out of bed.

I checked the time.

2:04am.

Jimin sat up right in bed panting.

I carefully leaned over to turn on my bedside light.

I sat up slowly and pressed my hand into Jimins.

He carried on panting and breathing heavily.

"Jimin... are you okay?" I asked him rubbing his back.

He shook his head.

He slowly calmed his breathing wiping some sweat off his forehead.

"Did you have a nightmare?" I asked him.

"No" He said while looking at me.

"I had a night terror" Jimin said lying down on my bed.

"Do you often get them?" I asked looking down at him as I was now sitting.

"No. I get them never" Jimin said covering his face with his hands.

"What was it about?" I asked Jimin.

He sat up and held my hand again looking straight at me.

"It was about everyone I care and love screaming from locked up cages as they got lowered into lava" Jimin said slightly panicked.

"So basically my family, my friends from BTS and you were all screaming at me and I couldn't do anything. I just had to watch. And the amount of agony and pain I went through to witness such a horrible thing was insane and it felt so real which was the worst part" Jimin snapped.

"Jiminie I am here right now" I said lacing my hand with his.

"I know you are here. Just your the only one I still have. It's just so scary to relive the fact that one day you could be a part of them, that one day you will die out too once the wishes are over and I won't be summoned or free for even longer... Every time I go to get into the lamp, I want to cry, because I'm so scared I won't be able to come out again" Jimin said holding my hand tightly.

"While I'm here you won't have to go back into the lamp. And I'm going to do my best to free you Jimin. I promise" I said rubbing his hand.

He gave me a small smile before lifting me up and pulling me onto his lap.

I sat on my knees on his lap.

I looked down into his eyes.

"If I wished. Do you think I could bring them back even for a day to see you?" I asked him.

"It's possible... but it's also possible that they won't be able to see me or all hell will break out" Jimin said with a sigh.

I nodding thinking it through.

"Plus I do worry if you got Taehyung and Jungkook to come back, would you disappear for a day?" He said thinking.

"That's true" I said biting my lip.

"I want to try it though for you" I said to Jimin.

"Just be careful if you ever do it" Jimin said to me when he lied back down.

I lied down on top of him and listened to Jimin's heart beating.

"I'm sorry for waking you" Jimin said while I leaned over to turn my bedside light off.

"It's alright. Your important to me so it was worth it" I said while turning off the light.

I got a glimpse of Jimin smiling before the light went off.