14 - Surge of Traps

Narae's POV

(Hi, this chapter may be a bit distressing for anyone who has gone through some abuse. Just a bit of a warning. If you don't feel comfortable reading the chapter. That's algds. Just skip to the next one)

Jimin came to school with me again today.

I waited for him by my locker after school as he went to the toilet.

I hummed a song as I played music through my ear pods.

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Yah you took your time- oh Hosung" I said seeing Hosung standing beside me.

"Hi Narae" he said with a smile.

"Hi" I said giggling back.

"I was wondering, would you maybe like to go out on a date with me?" He asked confidently with a big smile.

"Yes!" I said trying not to squeal.

"I just need to wait for my friend to come back to tell him where I'm going" I said.

"Oh don't worry. I bumped into Jimin on the way here asking if he would mind" Hosung said snaking his arm around my shoulder.

"Oh okay" I said looking around.

I thought I would have seen Jimin come out from the bathroom by now.

Maybe he came out and I didn't notice because I was listening to music.

But wouldn't he have come over to me...?

Oh well.

I walked towards Hosungs car.

"Where are we going to go to?" I asked him.

He looked at me.

"Don't worry. It's a surprise. Your friend helped me decide" he said with a wink.

My heart raced thinking about going to a place Jimin wanted for me to be taken too.

Hosung started driving.

But I noticed he drove further and further away from my school.

Will Jimin still be in range from me? Is Jimin following us?

Suddenly the car came to a complete stop and the car lurched.

I screamed slightly surprised as I felt a sharp pain in my back.

Jimin.

He's not following me.

The sharp pain wasn't disappearing...

It's like I have been tied to an invisible string which means I have to be in range of Jimin.

But if Jimin knew about the date and where he is taking me... Wouldn't he following us?

I don't think Jimin agreed or suggested any ideas of where to go to Hosung.

"Where were you taking me too?" I asked Hosung giving him pleading eyes to tell me as he parked his car on the side of the road because he was holding up other cars.

"I was going to take you up the hill" He said to me shrugging.

The hill not far from our city is a location where a lot of males take females to rape or have sex with in a private area not at home so parents don't know about it.

I felt a shiver go up my spine.

But I felt angry.

"Why were we going to go up the hill Hosung!?" I demanded.