16 - Mind Burst

Narae's POV

"So that's what happened" Jimin said finishing up telling me minus what he said while being all alone and how much he put himself down.

"Narae, I'm so sorry I wasn't their to protect you, like you seriously could have been hurt and it would have been because I set you up with a jackass" Jimin said apologizing to me.

"No it's okay. If it wasn't for you I may have been dragged up the hill to be raped but I couldn't go past a certain range away from you" I said to Jimin.

He sighed.

"I did get Hosung to like you though so it is my fault" Jimin said scrunching up his eyebrows.

"Yah! So negative! It was none of our faults, we both did something a bit wrong" I said crawling onto Jimins lap.

"What are you doing?" He said chuckling while I sat down on his lap where only a shirt covered his crotch, if it was removed he would be completely naked.

"Sitting? Have a problem with it?" I asked him raising an eyebrow.

"Yes your crushing my dick" Jimin said to me and laughed.

"You wouldn't laugh at me if I was crushing it. Also I'm not that heavy! And also if your magic just make your dick smaller" I said poking my tongue out at him.

He tilted his head to the side.

"Wow. I never have thought of doing that before" Jimin said laughing at the idea.

"Did Hosung see you blue?" I asked him.

He shook his head.

"I do wonder how he touched me though. I can think of 4 ways currently" Jimin said.

"What!? 4!? I can only think of 2" I said.

"I can only think of me either having the desire to kiss you or cuddle you" I said to Jimin.

"Yes but their is 2 more that come to mind for me. One of them is theirs a bracelet called a Genie bracelet, and this bracelet is the only thing that can allow someone to touch any genie without a wish. When they first were created, Genies were thought to be threats and dangerous to society because we can grant anything a person asks for. So a Genie bracelet was created to kill Genies to stop the power of them so therefore if he had one he could touch me..." Jimin said.

"And the only other idea I can think of is that my old master so badly wanted a child so wished for a child like me, so it's possible that when his wife gave birth, their child maybe have the same powers as me" Jimin said.

"Holy shit that wouldn't be good" I said to him.

He nodded.

"It truly wouldn't, and because hes part human and part genie he can maybe touch both and maybe isn't aware of his powers. However I would need to see his father to work out if it was that" Jimin said.

"And shouldn't you be able to tell if he's wearing a bracelet?" I asked Jimin.

He nodded.

"If he has one, though I do worry that more are somehow being made" Jimin said.

"That would be bad for you" I said and Jimin nodded.

I watched Jimin shiver.

"Jimin why don't you get dressed?" I asked him.

He sighed.

"I have thought about that but I feel to drained that my powers just aren't working" Jimin huffed.