13 - Assimilation Beam

Narae's POV

I woke up the next day imagining the way Jimin had ran his hands along my skin before our lips met and tongues tangled.

But then he pulled away and put his shirt back on.

He told me to go to bed and he disappeared into the lamp.

I woke up to Jimins soft sweet raspy voice.

"Wake up" he hummed.

I yawned sitting up.

"How many times has my alarm gone off?" I whined looking at him.

He bit his lip.

"Once" he said.

"Are you kidding" I groaned lying back down.

"Narae" Jimin said giggling while lying down next to me and wrapping his arms around me.

I could feel his arms tightly wrapped around me which made my heart skip a beat.

"I can touch you because your in the mood for cuddles or kisses?" Jimin asked lifting his head up from cuddling into me.

"I believe cuddles" I said softly while blushing.

He nodded putting his head back down on my pillow.

Our bodies pressed together.

Of course the front of his body pressed to the back of my body.

One of his arms wrapped around my waist while his other arm wrapped around over my chest towards my shoulder.

We lay together until the alarm went off again.

I groaned knowing I should get up.

I sat up again and Jimin giggled at my messy hair.

"I'm going to take a shower" I said to him as I headed towards the bathroom in my bedroom.

But then I paused and looked at him.

"Don't look through the walls at me" I said.

He smirked.

"If I do. Would you prefer I told you I looked or prefer I lied?" Jimin said looking at me with a smirk.

"Just tell me" I said.

"Can I join?" I then heard Jimin say as I went to open the bathroom door.

"Join me? Like shower with me???" I asked Jimin shocked.

He blushed lightly nodding.

"Not naked Narae" Jimin hummed.

"How not naked!?" I questioned.

"Wear underwear or like swimming togs" Jimin said.

"Why do you want to come though?" I asked him blushing.

"Would stop me perving on you through the wall" Jimin said to me.

I chuckled.

"Come on then" I said and Jimin got up following me into the bathroom as I entered.

I closed the bathroom door and locked it.

"I wonder if the water will go straight through me the entire time I join you" Jimin said chuckling.

We both got dressed and I tried my hardest to not stare at his stunning body the entire time as he wore boxers with me in some basic underwear in the shower.

As I saw the water run over his face and flatten his hair he smiled.

"God real water feels so much better then my fake water" Jimin said smiling so widely.

I giggled and started to put shampoo in my hair.

But Jimin stood in front of me lifting my arms down to my sides and lifting my face up to look at him using his thumb on my chin.

And he ran his hands through my hair.

He softly massaged the bubbly shampoo into my hair.

I smiled as I took a step closer to Jimin and pressed my head against his chest while he massaged the shampoo more into my hair.

I listened to his heart beating wildly in his chest.

Thump thump.

He ran his hands along my long shiny black hair that cascaded down my back.

He carefully washed the shampoo out of my hair and then rubbed conditioner into my hair to make it more smooth.

"Jimin"

"Yes?" He said looking down at me as I removed my cheek from his chest momentarily to look up at him.

"I don't want you to disappear once I make 20 wishes" I said biting my lip nervously.

He sighed.

"I don't want to disappear again either" Jimin said pushing his tongue into the side of his cheek.

His eyes stung of pain and suffrage.

"I really want to work out how to end your curse. Are their any clues you can give me?" I asked Jimin.

He looked at me processing words in his brain before attempting to say them.

Of course the curse allowed him to say none.

Until he spoke.

"It's something you have to say. Their are 2 things you can say that will free me from the curse" Jimin said as a clue.

"Do I say it amongst a wish?" I asked him.

"You can say one of them not in a wish and one is a wish" Jimin said.

"Just don't waste the rest of your wishes on me alright Narae. At the end of the day, I did muck up taking the lamp, even though it was for a good cause which was to feed and help my family pay to live. So please don't feel like you need to help me because I'm so very grateful to have even met you in the first place. So don't waste your wishes on me. Use them for yourself first because it's highly possible I won't become a human again after your 20th wish" Jimin said.

I felt my face heat up and my eyes clouded over with tears.

My stomach churned and my chest tightened and locked away as Jimin just pulled away the key to my heart.

I know he is more then likely going to disappear.

I know I probably can't save him.

But it hurts me so much.

Maybe it was a bad idea to spend more time with Jimin.

Maybe I need to focus more on getting Hosung in case I can't have Jimin.

Because I would choose Jimin over Hosung everytime.

Just it's hard to know whether Jimin will be saved at the end of the day.

I don't want to crush both of our hearts in the process.

A tear slipped down my cheek.

It has come to my realization that I care a lot about Jimin.

I think I'm falling for him...

All I can think about is his tiny soft fingers trailing through his blue hair.

His plump pink lips, his stunning dreamy brown eyes...

His sweet chuckle and smile that lights up his face.

I have fallen in love with my Genie...

But oh, to be free... Such a thing would be greater than all the magic and all the treasures in the world...

(Hi everyone. I hope this chapter is alright. Please comment, vote and follow me on wattpad or Instagram if you have it. Details are in my wattpad bio.

That's all for now ppl. Stay safe, healthy and warm... Byeeeeee :)

⇥14th Chapter (Surge of Traps)