35 - Family

Narae's POV

Time was running out as the day progressed.

Jungkook and Taehyung spent hours looking through the secret room that Jimin and I found.

They smiled seeing a lot of things however Taehyung also cried seeing a picture of his beautiful wife.

Taehyung was pleasantly surprised with how similar my father looked to him and kept saying it was the reason I am so attractive because he was once the most handsome Korean male.

And Jungkook smiled seeing my mother having so much resemblance to him with the same mole as me under our lip like his.

We all ended up making dinner.

Well everyone but Jimin because he couldn't touch anything.

But we made a delicious dinner for ourselves while my parents were out. 

I sat down on the couch and Jimin sat down instantly next to me and pulled me onto his lap.

I blushed instantly feeling his hard dick rub against my ass.

"Better fix it for me later" He whispered in my ear in a seductive tone.

I blushed more and of course Taehyung seemed to look at me as soon as my face was as red as a tomato.

"Why is your face red?" He asked sitting next to Jimin and I on the couch.

"No reason" I said quickly.

"Jimin probably said something inappropriate Taehyung" Jin said as he put his plate into the dishwasher.

He couldn't have been more correct.

"I swear if you both start making our or fucking in front of me I am going to barf all over you both" Yoongi said now sitting on a seat across from the couch.

Jungkook laughed to what Yoongi said and sat down next to Taehyung.

Taehyung then turned to Jungkook and patted his lap.

"What?" Jungkook questioned Taehyung raising an eyebrow.

"I am lonely. Sit" He said patting his lap.

Jungkook slightly scrunched up his nose before he got up and sat down on Taehyungs lap.

"Damn it, I was hoping to crush you" Jungkook whined as Taehyung happily wrapped his arms around Jungkooks waist.

"Wow. Aren't you kind" Taehyung mumbled.

"I thought Taehyung was straight?" RM said sitting down beside the pair.

"I am" Taehyung said very quickly.

"They why are you cuddling Jungkook?" He asked him.

"Because I feel very lonely seeing Narae and Jimin cuddling. Shut up" Taehyung whined.

I giggled.

"So guys" I said to them.

They all looked at me.

Jin took a seat down next to Yoongi on a chair.

"The wish is going to run out soon" I said seeing the time.

11:47pm.

They all sighed.

"How about we all go around saying something?" RM suggested.

"Yoongi can start" Jimin said.

"Ah alright" He said thinking for a minute.

"Firstly, Jimin please know I never got mad at you when you disappeared, however I missed seeing you and spending time with you. And I really hope the curse gets broken so you get to have a lovely life that ends, not one that continues forever and ever. I hope you get to experience the l word as well as having a family of your own. As well as working hard in life. And just please never forget us" Yoongi said.