17 - Calling of Soulpower

Narae's POV

My heart bet rapidly in my chest as I approached my father.

He unwound the window.

"Hey honey. Where's your friend?" My father asked me.

"In the bathroom. He got bet up and the person stole his clothes so do you have the clothes I asked for you to bring?" I asked him.

"Yea in the backseat" he said reaching over the backseat for the clothes.

He passed them to me and I was about to walk off before my dad stopped me.

"Honey is he naked?" He asked me.

Hmmm I wish...

"No he's not. He has a shirt on his lap as he was tied up with P.E shirts after being bet up" I told my dad honestly.

"Alright good. Also I think we need to have a wee chat seen as I caught you kissing him" My father said.

God no... Does he mean a sex talk...

"Because he's a male... Don't feel influenced to do anything sexually with him. And if you do please stay safe and USE A CONDOM!" he shouted at me as I ran away up the stairs to the front door of the school.

That was a very awkward moment so I had to gap it.

I ran up the stairs to get as far away from my father as possible who was likely still yelling stuff about being safe around Jimin to me.

I ran up the stairs and towards the bathroom completely forgetting how hot Jimin looked when I left him and walked in.

"Hi" I said as he looked up at me.

"Why were you running?" He asked me curiously.

I laughed.

"Ah just my father telling me if I do anything sexual with you to use a condom etc, so I ran to dodge the awkward chat" I said and Jimin burst out laughing.

"Not that we can have sex anyways when you fall straight through me" Jimin said chuckling.

"Yea... Unless I wish it" I said sitting down beside him with the bag of clothes in my lap.

"Um yes. But I told you to not use any more wishes on me" Jimin said looking at me seriously.

"But what if that's something I want?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"Then go ahead because I won't say no" Jimin said chuckling.

I blushed and smiled.

"By the way here's the clothes. I don't know how well they will fit you. I believe they are Jungkook and Taehyung's old clothes" I said to Jimin.

"Woah really!?" Jimin said grabbing the bag.

Jimin pulled out a hoodie that made his eyes water.

"Ah Jungkook-ah" Jimin said smiling cuddling the hoodie.