21 - Clarity Seal

Narae's POV

Jimin and I stood in front of the closet which was filled with bed sheets, blankets and towels.

"Um so if theirs a room on the other side. How do I get through?" I questioned looking at Jimin.

"Ah well my hand goes through everything so maybe feel around and see if theirs something you turn or hold onto" Jimin said to me.

I ran my hand against the shelf and felt nothing poke out.

It felt like a normal flat shelf in a closet.

"Are you sure this is the way in?" I asked him.

He nodded.

I pushed against the middle shelf and I felt the whole shelf start to move.

I pressed on it harder and it edged a door open.

The door was what we always thought was the back of the wall and you had to push it open using the shelf.

A secret door in our closet? But why?

Once I fully opened it I grabbed a lantern by the door and lit a match which sat beside it which started to light up the room.

I walked inside it with Jimin.

It was a fully closed off room, their was no extra doors or windows.

Jimin held my hand as I walked more into the room.

I lit a few more lanterns around the room.

I smiled seeing an old fashioned wedding dress on a mannequin.

"This was Taehyungs wives wedding dress" I said to Jimin.

"Really!?" he said examining the dress.

It was a white off the shoulder lacy dress which had a white trail after it

And I smiled as I looked at the one beside it.

"This was Jungkooks wives wedding dress"

A white mermaid dress which was covered in lacy details until it flared out in the mermaid shape

"They must have been beautiful women" Jimin said looking at the dresses.