28 - Soul bond

Narae's POV

"Because in Aladdin, Jasmine gets the guy who steals her heart, and currently I have you, you may have stolen the lamp, but you also have stolen my heart~"

~Time skip~

Jimin ran down the beach and I chased after him.

"Jimin-ah~" I squealed as I pulled off my heels.

They were digging into the sand as I ran.

"Give me back my ice cream!" I screamed still chasing after him.

I bet all of you can guess where Jimin has taken me... to the beach.

He took me to such a lovely restaurant with brown wooden planks surrounding the room.

Coastal shells lay all around the restaurant with small glass tables surrounding the room.

Jimin ordered nothing to eat and made copies of my food which I ordered so people wouldn't get to suspicious.

He had the biggest smile on his face when he took scoops of my food which he luckily duplicated because I was hungry.

And now we just left the restaurant to get ice creams.

However Jimin thought it was so funny as he ran off with my ice cream.

It was such a dumb idea to wish for Jimin to try some of my ice cream...

He turned around with such a big smile on his face.

I ran over to him.

"Yah! Why would you run away with my ice cream" I shouted taking my ice cream.

He just laughed harder to my reaction.

I pressed the ice cream to my lips to eat some and he watched me eat.

But I pulled back from eating it momentarily to pout at him.

"Aww. You are so adorable" He said with a chuckle.

I smiled eating more ice cream.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Want some more?" I offered him.

He nodded and this time I lifted the ice cream up to his lips instead to prevent him from running off with my ice cream again.

I saw Jimins soft pink plump lips press against my chocolate ice cream as he bit some off.

I smiled eating the last of the ice cream.

"God real ice cream actually tastes so much better then my fake ice creams that I can make or make a replica of" Jimin whined.

"Really?" I said shocked.

He nodded.

"I think the witch who cursed me thought it would be funny to make everything I may want to eat taste terrible for me. So unless its something from a restaurant, your mothers cooking or what we made today, it all tastes terrible. It's like the replica that I eat is just gas which will fill me up but tastes bad. So chips for example taste bad unless they are ones that we made because then technically the curse doesn't know how home cooking should taste and then it makes an exact replica of good food" Jimin told me.

I nodded from what Jimin said as his hand ran up and down my waist as we looked out at the ocean.

We watched the waves crash against the beach nearing closer and closer to us.

The sky went from a blue shade into a lovely orange and pink sky as it was now around 7:40pm.

I smiled seeing how beautiful it was and Jimin looked at me.

He loved watching me when I smile.

I didn't mind it though.

I turned my head to look up at Jimin.

I could see in his brown eyes the reflection of pinks and oranges in the sky.

Jimin leaned in and kissed my lips passionately.

My heart bet wildly in my chest.

My right arm wrapped around Jimins neck and my left gripped the top of Jimins white button up shirt.

His hands fell to my waist as we faced each other.

He pulled back from the kiss and looked into my eyes.

Nothing else at the beach mattered.

Not the people walking dogs in the distance, not a little kid playing around in the ocean, only Jimin.

Time just seemed to slip away as we were lost staring into each others eyes.

Our hands were linked as we stood together.

Nothing was said but nothing needed to be said in this moment.

I have never noticed how stunning his brown eyes were.

They looked like a milk chocolate river, swirling and whirling, so chocolaty and deep.

My heart fluttered as his index finger ran over the knuckle on the back of my hand.

"Narae, will you be my girlfriend?" Jimin said, his voice was soft and inviting.

I felt my stomach churn in excitement as butterflies fluttered in my stomach.

I want to scream 'yes' so loudly, I wanted to cheer and shout out in pure joy that 'Park Jimin just asked me out', however I probably would have looked insane if I did that.

My insides danced in happiness.

A huge smile appeared on my lips.

"Yes I will be your girlfriend" I said.

Jimin didn't even wait before he pressed his lips so passionately to mine.

He felt so eager as he kissed and kissed me.

He pulled back for some air every now and again however he kept coming back for some more.

His hand pressed against my cheek as he deepened the kiss, our tongues laced together.

I pulled back from the kiss and stared into his bronze eyes.

But he smirked as his eyes changed to a deep dark black.

"Shall we get you home to get you out of that dress?" He said with a mischievous smirk.

His tone of voice was raspy.

It was hot.

I licked my bottom lip and I caught his eyes watching before I glued a smirk to my face.

"Sounds like a plan to me" I said staring into his lustful eyes once more.

We started to head back to my car in silence, however I broke the silence upon approaching my car.

"So I get to see what a blue dick is like?" I said looking at him my eyebrows waving.

He smirked.

He winked at me getting into the car before telling me the answer inside the car.

"Oh Baby~ That won't be the only thing blue you get to see... or feel"

(Hiiiii. Damn this chapter went places very quickly hehe. 

Please tell me what ya think, comment, also vote and follow me on wattpad. Also please add this book to your library hehe. 

That's all for now... stay safe, healthy and warm my luvs... Byeeee :)

⇥29th Chapter (Flare of Pursuit)