88 : lost Love?

Manik's pov:

         " No....no..Cabir...yeh, this is all bullshit I refuse to believe Nandini can ever do anything like this, No wayy! There has to be something...something I don't know." I fumbled. I can bet my life on Nandini will never betray me ever, but I need to know what is up with her. Where has she been disappearing all this while and why did she meet Dhruv and why didn't she bring any of this to my notice.

I have so many questions, Nandini you better have convincing answers.

" We know Nandini can never do something like this ever, but Manik we need to hear this from Nandini. Where is she, we ain't letting people have an ouce of doubt when it comes to her." Cabir spoke, as much as I wished to yell that she isn't obliged to justify anything I trust her enough, but this isn't just about me anymore.

" Cabir, this footage dose not stands enough for a proof. There's nothing that we can make out of this, neither can we hear them...it's too soon to say anything, we need to be sure. Nobody is accusing her with no solid proofs. I would want to hear her before anyone and I mean anyone draws a conclusion that feeds their interest. And you, this is your responsibility, make sure the word reaches to none!" I said, stern enough for Aman to comply.

" Cabir we need to go back in. It's time." I told, watching people ushering back in the room.

" But...Manik, we are next." His nervous voice made a part of me more anxious, it's usually Cabir who is known to have a grip over his composure when things go haywire and seeing him struggling for a ray of hope was not an ease wortht sight.

" It's our fault, we will own up. The last resort should be shunning it all down, we cannot be blaming anyone with no solid proofs!"

" But....sir, we have the proof." Aman meeked making me glare harder into his now scared frame.

" Say thay again, and watch how you lose your voice..for life. Nandini has nothing to do with it!" my intimidating frame leaning over him, rage more than palpable.

" Manik...calm down alright? We have things to deal with" Cabir pushed me back glaring at Aman too, I knew I wasn't the only one advocating her innocence.

--------------------
Cabir's pov:

              The day is shaping into my worse nightmare with a hint of crappy reality all wrapped together. It couldn't get any worse, I hope it's not too early to say that.

Not like I didn't trust Nandini but I couldn't even shrug the feeling that there was something real fishy going on, something to do with this deal and Shekhawat, everything was already so messy the least I want is Nandini to be in trouble.

I tried calling her but couldn't reach, both me and Manik shared a nervous glance before we pushed ahead into the room when not been greeted by an alternative.

" I am so sorry guys, I just had too!" Just when we were about to enter Nandini reappeared again out of nowhere...what is with this woman today.

" You can throw all your questions at me later, right now I need to talk to Manik." she literally announced and continued ignoring my presence anywat before I could even say anything. Rude murthy!

" Manik, I need you to trust me with something. I cannot do this without you knowing, just trust me alright. I promise I'll do all the explaining later, so...can you trust me?" she just went on, of course the Majnu nodded, these guys why are we even needed inhi se karwalo sab kuch! Huh.

" Okay, let's go!" Again, freaking again she ordered us! Walking straight up to the room, I was bewilderd and offended!

------------------