25: Stalker?

Nandini's pov:

                      Vaise toh I have many hobbies but the one that tops the list is annoying people, it's been my favorite job ever since I saw the face of earth, but yeah I don't go around annoying anybody and everybody for no reason, I kinda have a hit list for the same and only a few make it to the list...and right now I was knocking the door of the one who tops the list...

The door opened and revealed the face of my target for the day our very own Mr.Manik Malhotra. He had an confused expression on his face when he saw me, he raised his eyebrow as if asking me the reason of my ‘out of nowhere’ arrival to which I gave him a big toothy smile which made him frown further, seeing me not initiating he spoke..

"Ms.Murthy..u here??do you need anything?? If yes plzz find yourself another help as I am to busy to do that myself"

he said giving me a tight lipped smile. HOW MEAN!!! I was planning to have some mercy on him but guess what he does not deserve it. Period.

" I would have sir, if I could but guess what I am stuck here with you soo i guess I don't have much of an option either" I said sarcastically if he thinks he could get away after being that mean than boyy!! U are underestimating Nandini Murthy here..

" What are you trying to say?" he said giving me a bored look while rolling his eyes.

" Sir as you said, for now as we are here I am your.....sorry company's responsibility so wouldn't it be blamed on the company if something bad happens to me"

I said looking at him with innocence dripping from my eyes with ‘not-so-innocent-intention’.

He gave me a ‘what are you even talking about’ look and by looking at him it was obvious that he was getting irritated with passing every second and frankly I was enjoying every bit of it

* you are inviting trouble nandini murthy* my subconscious poked me, but now I have come too far to back out. So I royally ignored her.

" look Ms.Murthy if u think I have all the time in the world for these stupid games of yours then sorry to burstyour bubble you are wrong so leave and let me do my work" he said almost ready to slam the door on my face but I prevented him form doing so..

" No sir..I am pretty serious about this app yeh batao ki will company be responsible or not"

I said trying my luck, it was evident that he was pissed and now this was the last nail in the coffin now either I'll sail through it or be dead...Aiyappa I don't wanna die abb tak toh maine apni love life bhi nhi jee hai....* I pleaded him with a crying face*

His eyes were red with anger, he was trying not to blast and it made me gulp the lump in my throat, with utmost irritation and anger he finally said growling....

"ugg...fine!! Hogi...company ki responsibility hogi...milgaya na answer abb joa yaha se" he said trying to shoo me off again * kitni jaldi hai isse tujhe yaha se bhagane ki Nandu* mu subconscious poked and I made a bad face at it....

" Sirrrr abb aaj main free hu toh I was thinking to roam around a bit but sadly it's my first time here so I cannot go alone right what if...."

I said look at him innocently. Exaggerating the ‘sir’ part and leaving the sentence midway for him to understand which I am sure he'll after all he's a smart-ass...

"Ms.Murthy just because u are not tall enough for your age doesn't mean that you actually are a baby. What are u like 5? to get ‘lost’ somewhere"

he said in a duh tone! Did he just mock my height. How the hell dare he!! Jerk.

"sir but still it's dangerous right to roam around alone.."