Babys first Christmas runied

(Brook is now 3 months) (date: December 25, 2019)
Billie's POV:
I wake up to brooks baby's coos. I get out of bed and check my phone and saw that it was Christmas. I put my phone down and walk over to brooks crib.
B- marry Christmas baby girl
I say as I pick her up and she smiles so I smile back.
B- oh your so cute baby with your little smile
I say as I kiss her cheek and I walk to the bathroom. I brush my teeth then leave my bathroom. I grab my phone and walk out of my room. Brook kept cooing which was super cute.
M- good morning and merry Christmas billie, merry Christmas little munchkin
Mom says as she takes brook
B- merry Christmas mom
M- today I thought we could invite Claudia, Zoe, and drew over for breakfast
B- sounds fun
M- so I will start making breakfast
B- alright
I see brook put her hand in her mouth and sucks on her hand. I take brook out of moms arms and walk it my room. I sit on my bed and Pull my shirt down. I move brook into her feeding position and move my nipple near her mouth. She latches on so I go on my phone. After 10 mins she latches off so I burp her and switch her to my other boob. After 10 more mins she latches off so I pull up my shirt and get up. I place her in her crib and I quickly get changed into a bra, a new shirt, and some shorts. I pick brook up again and take out her changing mat. I get a new diaper, a onesie, and baby wipes. I put the changing mat on the floor and sit down. I place her on it and take off her onesie. I change her diaper then put her onesie on. I pick her up, throw away the dirty diaper and wipes and put her onesie in my Landry basket. I walk out of my room and go to the living room.
F- good morning bil
B- morning
I say as I sit on the floor and place brook on her tummy.
F- what are you doing
B- it's called tummy time
F- ok and why does my niece need tummy time
B- just watch
F- ok
I get up really quickly and grab her favorite teddy. I sit back on the floor and she had her head and chest lifted up and she was using her arms to kinda keep her up.
B- good job baby
She smiles then goes back down. I pick her up and put her on her back. I hold the teddy over her and she try's to grab it. I move it close to her and as she gets close to grabbing it I move it away. She starts kicking her legs as I keep moving the teddy.
B- you can get it come on get out of my hand you got it
I move it close to her and she grabs it
B- aww you got it
I saw as I pick her up
F- so what was the point of that
B- she is having fun and she is learning
F- oh cool
Dad walks out of his room dressed
B- good morning dad
D- morning bil, merry Christmas
B- merry Christmas
I say as I get up
D- and merry Christmas to you
He says as he kisses brooks hand making her smile
D- awww bil she has your smile
B- yea she does
M- Patrick can you come set the table please
D- sure
Dad walks to the kitchen and I go to the little studio we have. Finneas follows me and I let him in first. I go inside and play a few keys on the keyboard (piano).
F- can I hold brook
B- sure here
I pass brook to Finneas and she doesn't cry. Finneas lays her in his lap and plays peak-a-boo and she kept smiling. I take a picture of them and post it on my Instagram with the caption "merry Christmas also look at them bonding" I put my phone down and play a random tune on the keyboard. After a few mins I stop and take brook and I go back to the living room. I hear the door bell ring so I walk to the door and open it and it was Claudia.
C- hey Billie merry Christmas
B- merry Christmas how are you
C- I'm good how about you
She says she steps in and takes off her shoes
B- I'm good
C- hi brook
She says as I pass brook to her
C- she's so cute
B- yea I don't want her to grow up
F- hey babe
C- hey baby
They hug and Claudia passes brook back to me. I close the door and lock it. I go to the living room and sit on the couch. I sit brook on the couch and I hold her up so she is sitting. The door bell rings again but mom says she go it. I pick up brook and stand up. Zoe and drew walks in, hugs mom then both of them see me.
B- heyyy
D- heyyy Billie how have you been
B- I'm good how are you two
Z- I'm good and brook looks so cute
D- yea she's so cute
B- yea she's mamas little angel
D- can I hold her please
Z- me too
B- sure just be careful
I say as I pass brook to drew
D- how many months is she
B- she is three months
Z- awwww
Brook just looks at them with a weird look. Drew passes brook to Zoe and brook gives the same weird stare to Zoe. She starts kicking so Zoe passes brook back to me.
M- breakfast is ready
B- let's go eat breakfast
We walk to the table and sit down. We say grace then start eating. I finish first so I get up and brook starts crying. She was hungry again so I hurry and put my dish in the sink and I go to my room. I close the door and put her in a feeding position. I pull my shirt and bra down but she doesn't latch on. I move my nipple on her top lip and she opens her mouth. I put my nipple in her mouth and she starts nursing. I pat her bum and just look at her. She moves her arms around a bit then just keeps her hands on my boob. After 10 mins she didn't latch off like normal so I just let her stay. After 5 more mins there was a knock at my door
B- yes
D- can I come in
B- umm I'm nursing brook
D- that's fine
B- ok then sure
She opens the door walks in then closes it.
D- so your mom wanted to know if you were ready to open presents
B- umm just give me like five-ten mins
D- ok
She leaves and closes the door. After 5 more minutes brook latches off so I pull my bra and shirt back up and burp her. I grab one of her binky's and put it in her mouth. I open my door and walk to the living room.
B- sorry I was feeding brook
M- no it's ok
I sit down and place brook in my lap. She plays around with her hands and keeps bring them to her face.
M- ok billie these are yours and brooks presents
B- thank you
Everyone gets their gifts and we open them. Brook got a lot of toys and I got jewelry and some other cool things.
(Skip to night time and Zoe, drew and Claudia left already)
Rn I'm getting brook changed as it was sleep time. I pick her up and throw away the dirty diaper and wipes and put away the changing mat. I put a binky in her mouth and she slowly falls asleep. I place her in her crib and kiss her forehead. I leave my room when I hear a car pull up. I walk to the living room and sit down with everyone else. I hear an aggressive knock at the door so I get up and go to the door. I open the door and it was Brandon.
B- what the fuck do you want
Q- I want my child
B- fuck no
I say as I try to slam the door but he stops it with his hand
W- GIVE ME MY FUCKING CHILD
mom, dad, and Finneas all run over and we were all screaming at each other. Mom calls the cops and 15 mins they arrive.
Q- I JUST WANT MY FUCKING CHILD
The cops arrest him and I hear screeching from my room. I run to my room and open the door and walk to brooks crib. I see her kicking her legs moving her arms and screaming and crying hysterically. I pick her up and bounce her a little as I pat her bum. I walk around my room trying to get her to calm down.
B- it's ok baby it's ok mamas here it's ok
She calmed down a bit but she was still crying. After 10 more mins she stopped crying and was asleep so I place her back in her crib and place her pasi back in her mouth. I turn off my light and get in bed and fall asleep.

I hope you liked this chapter ❤️bye loves❤️
1616 words